CatFx50 - page 532

nina:
I did. I bracketed the news.

Got short at 1.1215. Closed at 1.1186.

Shorted again at 1.1167. Closed at 1,1166.

But this has nothing to do with CatFX50. OK? Though I shorted below EMA50.

Thanks. But are you talking about USDCAD? I meant cable. I thought there's a cat signal but maybe i was wrong. 11:30 cet, cable short.

Does anyone know what time the neuimex platform displays? is it gmt cet etc etc?

jwoger:
Does anyone know what time the neuimex platform displays? is it gmt cet etc etc?

Hi,

Neuimex is set to CET. Whatever time is in Paris, France is the time for Neuimex.

moneyline

moneyline:
Hi,

Neuimex is set to CET. Whatever time is in Paris, France is the time for Neuimex.

moneyline

thanks money

eric79:
Thanks. But are you talking about USDCAD? I meant cable. I thought there's a cat signal but maybe i was wrong. 11:30 cet, cable short.

Yes, I was talking about USDCAD.

Right, it was a level 1 sell on cable at 1.8421. Made a low at 1.8367.

But I think Hist wasn't below -0,04, but aNina had red arrow.

Nina

nina:
Half world are waiting the same. Half world are waiting EURUSD to break with fury 1.2551. Half world.

If you can scale, the best thing to do is to close some once it hit 1.2551 and now, as we have news, protect yourself at b/e. Or if you have enough money, just place a stop of 34/40 pips. The point here is: how much did you made if you had closed some?

How much could you lose if your stop is being hit? Result?

Look, if it breaks clearly 1.2551, eurusd could go to 1.2529 - 1.2513 - 1.2489 ...... so, a nice shot. But you can have very bad US data and see how eurusd goes up as a rocket. Who knows? This market is not an easy one. Take care.

To the upside, eurusd needs to break 1.2594 and then 1.2637 and hold above in order to go to its last highs.

Nina

Hi!

Fet0r, have you seen what kind of market we have?

That's why, when I can, I scale. Look at eurusd now: 1.2571

Nina

ok so i am going to do recaps later in the day. i was thinking of starting a blog where, in addition to the recaps, i would post pictures of the trades. What do you guys think?

jwoger:
ok so i am going to do recaps later in the day. i was thinking of starting a blog where, in addition to the recaps, i would post pictures of the trades. What do you guys think?

Hi!

Do whatever you want. But if you want my opinion, do it here.

THX:

Nina

i guess i'll just post pics in here. i just don't want to fill up the thread with a lot of pics.

Hi!

Right now, cable opened (16:00cet bar) above EMA50 at 1.8431. aNina was validating the long trade, but hist was not. It is red.

So, Hist kept us out. You can take a trade if you play with those 0,04 filters when aNina and Hist are saying the same even if 0,04 filters have not been broken. But what you can never do is taking a trade when Hist and aNina are saying the opposite.

Right?

Nina

Reason: