CatFx50 - page 532

nina
nina  
Fet0r:
I really respect you, Nina.

And i think catfx50 is great tactic and has alot of potencial and this is main reason why i decided to concentrate on it along with a few more tactics that im using.

There is slight difference between signals and I cannot clearly understand the difference between level 1 and level 2 signals, I read the rules and according to what i read, it was level 1 signal.

8:00cet bar close is below EMA50

8:30cet open is below EMA50.

isnt it level 1 signal?

Or we should look for close price of next bar ?

means close price of 8:30cet bar ? If so, then it is definally level 2 signal and i understand it. Tho according to rules and pictures are posted there, level 2 signal is when next bar opens above EMA50.

Can you please clear this small aspect for me?

Thank you, with Respect.

--Fet0r.

FetOr!

Forget the close. You need to look at where new bar opened. EURUSD is in sell mode, but opened once above EMA50 with Hist keeping red.

When a new bar opens below EMA50 with Hist still in red, this is a level 2 short.

Nina

mibl
mibl  
Fet0r:

There is slight difference between signals and I cannot clearly understand the difference between level 1 and level 2 signals, I read the rules and according to what i read, it was level 1 signal.

8:00cet bar close is below EMA50

8:30cet open is below EMA50.

isnt it level 1 signal?

...-Fet0r.

Level 1 is when we have a crossing on price and a crossing on histostepmastoch

This morning in eurusd we only have a re crossing in price. histo is red during all the time. So this is indication for level 2

mibl

Fet0r
Fet0r  

Thank you, Now When i look at aNina indicator with crossing, i see clearly difference between level 1 and level 2. we didnt cross today, we just bounced.

Happy trading

mibl
mibl  

FetOr - crossing in histostepmastoch is the change of red to green bars (or green to red). The middle line is the zero line.

anina is another (additional) stepmastoch with other settings and has not directly to do with the decision of level 1 or 2

mibl

Fet0r
Fet0r  

Alright, thanks for the information, mibl.

btw, my nick is spelled with zero

mibl:
FetOr - crossing in histostepmastoch is the change of red to green bars (or green to red). The middle line is the zero line.

anina is another (additional) stepmastoch with other settings and has not directly to do with the decision of level 1 or 2

mibl
eric79
eric79  

Did anybody go short in Cable at 11:30 cet?

nina
nina  
eric79:
Did anybody go short in Cable at 11:30 cet?

I did. I bracketed the news.

Got short at 1.1215. Closed at 1.1186.

Shorted again at 1.1167. Closed at 1,1166.

But this has nothing to do with CatFX50. OK? Though I shorted below EMA50.

jwoger
jwoger  
nina:
Hi!

I'm asking for volunteers to make daily recaps without any success so far. Ok, no problem.

I'm going to post today's recap. But I could not always do it.

Hello nina. I am willing to do recaps. i was thinking of starting a blog with just daily recaps of the catfx50 system. i think this will help me learn very much. Let me know what you guys think.

nina
nina  
jwoger:
Hello nina. I am willing to do recaps. i was thinking of starting a blog with just daily recaps of the catfx50 system. i think this will help me learn very much. Let me know what you guys think.

Hi!

You are welcome. Go ahead. Do them after 18:00 cet.

THX.

Nina

Fet0r
Fet0r  

Nina, can we more closely discuss position's exit?

To take live example: Right now we are on short from 2579, how do you suggest to exit ? I thought about taking profit at L3 target (2551) but I didnt cause i thought we might break it on good housing news. My stoploss is on breakeven right now.

How do you react in such situations?