Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 62

sasan_fx:

Hi

Previously I can subscribed to real-account signals from my demo-account but now I can't do it and subscription tab is disable.

Now I can only subscribe to signals with demo-account.

What happen? Do any one have this problem? Please help me.

Best regards

NOPE I have been able to subscribe to demo accts and even paid for it

Check 2 things,

1) broker has enabled signal subscription? Some brokers dont hv this function

2) Enable user control settings, read my post here at MQL otherwise u wont c the tab

dasmql:

I plan to subscribe to paid signal. I have two questions:

- when I click unsubscribe after couple of days after a month subscription begins because I don't want to follow the signal for couple of days (for whatever reason), can I subscribe again during the running month period without the need to pay again? I mean, when I click unsubscribe is the subscription ended on that day?

- what if I decide to change a broker in the middle of a month? Can I change the assignment of the paid signal to another account? I am afraid that rule "Trading account specified during Subscription cannot be changed later on." is clear about that, but its strange - why could Metaquotes impose such a restriction?

I know that the answers are somewhere in previous 59 pages, but I don't have will to read it all. Please don't mind. I have tried at least ten search queries before asking.

to temp stop a signal, UNCHECK all the boxes in mt4 signals tab, NEVER UNSUBS!

Sorry if this question has already been answered...

but I am having trouble  subscribing to a signal,

the first message that I get reads:

" The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider side.
Volume settings of the following symbols are different: EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPUSD, USDJPY, GBPJPY, USDCHF, NZDUSD, GBPCHF, USDCAD, CADJPY, EURGBP

It is recommended to use the signals with matching trading conditions."

Im not exactly sure why but no matter which signal I chose I always see the same message and I selected ones that are close to my balance

Can some one please tell me the correct settings to use in order to achieve this?

thank you for your help

clickrukii:

Sorry if this question has already been answered...Can some one please tell me the correct settings to use in order to achieve this?

thank you for your help

This is information message. Recommended to use the same broker's account as your signal provider. Also read this instructions

To reduce the risk of a large draw down or even total loss of all my money and have a smoother development of my equity, I would like to split the management of my money and have it traded by multiple (about 10?) signals and/or robots trade.

1) Each signal needs his own account (no other signals, robots or humans should conduct trades in that account)
("A single trading account can be managed by the signals of only one Provider at a time. We have deliberately banned using several signals on a single account to protect traders from unexpected losses."
https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/618 )
=> I need to split up my money into multiple accounts.

2) I realized (and read somewhere as well), that only the account in which I am currently logged in will receive and execute trades coming from a signal.
So how shall multiple accounts each receive their own signal and execute trades in real-time?

3) I might make sense to use a virtual server to constantly receive the signals and execute the received trades.
If I understand correctly I would need one virtual server for each signal , because I need a dedicated account for each signal ?
“One rented terminal can work only with one User's trading account.” (III Users – 2.)
https://www.mql5.com/en/hosting/rules

=> So I would have to rent 10 virtual server if I have to split up my money into 10 accounts?

Seems I posted in this in wrong forum before, so re-posting my question in this thread:

What software, plug-in or EA can I use to increase the lot size from my signal provider? 

In the FAQ for Signal Service, we have this stated limitation:  

On Provider's account all trades are performed with volume of 0.1 lots. I want to copy these trades with larger volume, for example 0.3 lots. Can I raise the volume somehow?

All volumes are calculated automatically. Subscriber can copy trades with volume larger than on Provider's account only in one case - if Subscriber's account balance reserved for signals copying is greater than Provider's account balance (Subscriber_Balance * Load > Provider_Balance).   

But I understand that I can circumvent this limitation and increase the lot size if I use a trade copier software running on top of the signal EA? I have been researching this and most software I can find seems like overkill - to set up master-slave networks. All I want to do is intercept themql5 marketplace signal and increase the lot size before sending the order on to my broker. Obviously the patch would have to process rapidly so as not to cause undue order relaying delay. 

With the above in mind, which is the most reliable, cost effective software or EA that I could use? If it is against the rules to post links here, then please PM me. I would appreciate any leads! Thanks!

Sir i want to copy trades. The mql5 account is in my name but the MT4 account is in my mom name. There is any problem occur during depositing and withdrawing funds

I'm trying to subscribe to any free signal to test how the trade place appear (Has a magic number or a comment) because I develop for a client a related EA.

1- I always got this error message: Signal - subscription/renewal prohibited

2- Could I know if the signal orders has unique aspects? Like a magic number or unique comment?

Thanks

Can you give me tips, how to signal provider ratings go top?

Thanks.  

Baihaki Nasution :

Can you give me tips, how to signal provider ratings go top?

Thanks.  

Use "Sort by..." and "Filters"
Reason: