Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 69

Stuart Browne:

Hi Otto

* Is it correct that I can not use signals from several providers on my single account due to synchronization (synchronization feature ON)? 

Kind of correct. You cannot subscribe to multiple signals on the same account, period.

* Is it correct that if synchronization features is OFF and the terminal looses connection, trades from a provider will not open later when terminal establishes connection again?

The synch feature can not be turned off. If you uncheck it in the options it just means that MT will ask for manual confirmation from you before opening orders.

I suggest you sign up to a free demo signal with a demo account so you can have a play around with the options etc to get a good idea of how it works.

Thank you Stuart for the clarification! And I signed up for demo.

I would hope subscriptions to multiple signals on the same acc will be made possible in the future including symbol filter.

Otto:

Thank you Stuart for the clarification! And I signed up for demo.

I would hope subscriptions to multiple signals on the same acc will be made possible in the future including symbol filter.

Welcome mate, good luck!

Where can i check who has subscribed my signal?

Kheng Chai Lee:
Where can i check who has subscribed my signal?
You can't

Hello, i'd like to ask what are the possible reasons, I don't copy some of the trades of my signal provider.

Slippage set to 3 points, and I have very low latency noted on journal (<20ms). Yet, the same broker.

Thanks,  John

johnnyp:
Hello, i'd like to ask what are the possible reasons, I don't copy some of the trades of my signal provider.

Slippage set to 3 points, and I have very low latency noted on journal (<20ms). Yet, the same broker.

Thanks,  John
Hey John

Silly question but....are you keeping your MetaTrader terminal open at all times?

Stuart Browne:
Hey John

Silly question but....are you keeping your MetaTrader terminal open at all times?
Yes, i run it in vps.

Has to do with Stop loss/Take profit enabling?
or... loses connection with signal provider or data center? I dont know. It is NY4, I think quite reliable.

Maybe gap of up connection of vps.
But wouldn't it copy with delay some seconds or even minutes later ??

Found it !!

From journal log. There wasn't sychronisation of the order. The market yesterday night (Sunday to Monday opened) and it applied synchro after 1 hour. So when the order closed, it wasn't yet informed the system.

Thought that MT4 would any time that a change (in this case, market opened at midnight) occurred, retrying to acquire all new data.
This has to be fixed....or have to manually REsynchro.

johnnyp:
Found it !!

From journal log. There wasn't sychronisation of the order. The market yesterday night (Sunday to Monday opened) and it applied synchro after 1 hour. So when the order closed, it wasn't yet informed the system.

Thought that MT4 would any time that a change (in this case, market opened at midnight) occurred, retrying to acquire all new data.
This has to be fixed....or have to manually REsynchro.
Thanks for reporting back Johnny :)

Something is wrong with my growth, I have profitable trades, how growth is -97%...
Reason: