Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 28

angevoyageur:
A lot of MT4 brokers support signals, see in Signals section, broker is shown for each Signal.

Thanks man!

Are copied signals automatically closed when the provider closes their broadcasted  signal?

odomike:
Are copied signals automatically closed when the provider closes their broadcasted  signal?
Probably yes.

Hello,

"Signal - synchronization failed, cannot get balance of signal provider, processing of trade actions disabled"

What that means?

How to fix it? 

olivier:

Hello,

"Signal - synchronization failed, cannot get balance of signal provider, processing of trade actions disabled"

What that means?

How to fix it? 

You have to write to ServiceDesk, but probably provider lost his connection.
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.

Thank you AngeVoyageur,

How to connect the signal provider to my real account at my broker?

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

I reply to my previous question (how to connect etc ...)

Please, copy the MyCurrentBroker\config\MyCurrentRealAccountServer.srv  file of your current real account broker (<Removed by moderator>)

And paste it to the MetaTrader4\config directory. 

In Equity chart of a signal, if provider withdraw, the curve takes abrupt slope.

Thus, I suggest to use specific color to display withdraw in Equity chart, or merge Euqity and Growth charts into one page.

i have a fxcm demo account which is available for subscription through mql5. On the other end i have a finfx live account which follows my demo account on mql5. Everything has been fine, trades are being copied with the exception of XAU/USD & XAG/USD.  Even if i open XAU/USD or XAG/USD  directly from my live account, my subscription to signals is disabled right away, and it shows symbol not found. I am not understanding what causes this issue just for XAU/USD and XAG/USD, but everything else is working fine. My live account has m at the end of every symbol for example EUR/USDm, USD/JPYm etc. Anyone has the same issue? please i need help.
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

blackliontrend:
i have a fxcm demo account which is available for subscription through mql5. On the other end i have a finfx live account which follows my demo account on mql5. Everything has been fine, trades are being copied with the exception of XAU/USD & XAG/USD.  Even if i open XAU/USD or XAG/USD  directly from my live account, my subscription to signals is disabled right away, and it shows symbol not found. I am not understanding what causes this issue just for XAU/USD and XAG/USD, but everything else is working fine. My live account has m at the end of every symbol for example EUR/USDm, USD/JPYm etc. Anyone has the same issue? please i need help.
You have to write to ServiceDesk for such issue.
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.
Reason: