Which Trade Copier to modify lot size on Signal?

In the FAQ for Signal Service, we have this stated limitation:  

On Provider's account all trades are performed with volume of 0.1 lots. I want to copy these trades with larger volume, for example 0.3 lots. Can I raise the volume somehow?

All volumes are calculated automatically. Subscriber can copy trades with volume larger than on Provider's account only in one case - if Subscriber's account balance reserved for signals copying is greater than Provider's account balance (Subscriber_Balance * Load > Provider_Balance).   

But I understand that I can circumvent this limitation and increase the lot size if I use a trade copier software running on top of the signal EA? I have been researching this and most software I can find seems like overkill - to set up master-slave networks. All I want to do is intercept the mql5 marketplace signal and increase the lot size before sending the order on to my broker. Obviously the patch would have to process rapidly so as not to cause undue order relaying delay. 

With the above in mind, which is the most reliable, cost effective software or EA that I could use? If it is against the rules to post links, then please PM me. I would appreciate any leads! Thanks!

ozzymandius:

In the FAQ for Signal Service, we have this stated limitation:  

On Provider's account all trades are performed with volume of 0.1 lots. I want to copy these trades with larger volume, for example 0.3 lots. Can I raise the volume somehow?

All volumes are calculated automatically. Subscriber can copy trades with volume larger than on Provider's account only in one case - if Subscriber's account balance reserved for signals copying is greater than Provider's account balance (Subscriber_Balance * Load > Provider_Balance).   

But I understand that I can circumvent this limitation and increase the lot size if I use a trade copier software running on top of the signal EA? I have been researching this and most software I can find seems like overkill - to set up master-slave networks. All I want to do is intercept the mql5 marketplace signal and increase the lot size before sending the order on to my broker. Obviously the patch would have to process rapidly so as not to cause undue order relaying delay. 

With the above in mind, which is the most reliable, cost effective software or EA that I could use? If it is against the rules to post links, then please PM me. I would appreciate any leads! Thanks!

I need an answer to this also. following

Increase Account Balance.

Or feed the signal into a demo, then copy it, resize it, and execute it on your real account.

These are the only two i found so far.

Marie Daike:
I need an answer to this also. following
The 2 largest factors are your account balance and you leverage (as compared to the signal).

Unfortunately, copying the signal and resetting the lot size is against the rules. Also, if it's a real signal you won't be able to feed it to a demo account first

Marco vd Heijden:

Or feed the signal into a demo, then copy it, resize it, and execute it on your real account.

This can lead to an huge slippage accumulation.

Reason: