Error Message: Specified account has been used for subscribing to signals. Signals resale is prohibited.

Hi all,

after trying out some signals I want to become a signal provider on my own. But when I try to add my signal the above error message appears. Is it not possible to add a signal on  an account which was used with other signals in the past? Do I have to create a new "fresh" account?

Thanks.

It is necessary to unsubscribe before issuing Your Power Signals.

kanaba:
It is necessary to unsubscribe before issuing Your Power Signals.

Please don't post an answer that can mislead people.

You can't use an account where you subscribed to a signal, to provide your own signal. Please read the rules about Signals service.

Alain Verleyen:

Please don't post an answer that can mislead people.

You can't use an account where you subscribed to a signal, to provide your own signal. Please read the rules about Signals service.

True, I unsubscribed from the signals I was following but still was not able to create my own signal.  However, this rules sucks.

How would I be able to resale a signal while I am not following any??

dhawisa:

True, I unsubscribed from the signals I was following but still was not able to create my own signal.  However, this rules sucks.

How would I be able to resale a signal while I am not following any??

I guess here is the remedial answer

An account previously subscribed to a Signal, can be used for creating its own Signal not earlier than a week after the subscription expiration. Resale or free retransmission of Trading Signals is prohibited.

Saleh Dhawi:

An account previously subscribed to a Signal, can be used for creating its own Signal not earlier than a week after the subscription expiration. Resale or free retransmission of Trading Signals is prohibited.

I had the same problem. Unsubscribed more than a week, still same problem.

SOLUTION:

I opened new account with my broker.

Got a new VPS (this is an option)

Logged onto my new account on Metatrader

Created the signal.

Yes this sucks. 

Saleh Dhawi:

This is wrong, an account used for subscribing to a signal in the past, cannot be used to publish a signal.

Krzysztof Maciej Jench:

I had the same problem. Unsubscribed more than a week, still same problem.

SOLUTION:

I opened new account with my broker.

Got a new VPS (this is an option)

Logged onto my new account on Metatrader

Created the signal.

Yes this sucks. 

Of course this is the case, how could you sell the trading history produced by your subscription to other signals (in the past) as your own?

Reason: