Move Signal Subscription

Hi Everyone

im trying to move my subscription to another account / broker and i get the message "There are a subscription to specified trading account and period exists."

what should i do ?

You have 6 user accounts.

Habib Salhi:

Hi Everyone

im trying to move my subscription to another account / broker and i get the message "There are a subscription to specified trading account and period exists."

what should i do ?

You are trying to move your subscription to an account that already has one applied, you can't do that.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You are trying to move your subscription to an account that already has one applied, you can't do that.

HI Eleni.. this is a new trading account so it doesnt have any MQL account linked to it

Habib Salhi:
HI Eleni.. this is a new trading account so it doesnt have any MQL account linked to it

It does have. Read my reply above and clean up your user accounts

Marsel:

It does have. Read my reply above and clean up your user accounts

HI Marsel

I have several MQL accounts linked to several Trading accounts because i like to try different signals.. i dont think there is any issue with that is there ?

But the account im trying to move the subscription to is a new account created on March 31, that is for sure

so please unlink it from the backend if possible

Habib Salhi:

HI Marsel

I have several MQL accounts linked to several Trading accounts because i like to try different signals.. i dont think there is any issue with that is there ?

But the account im trying to move the subscription to is a new account created on March 31, that is for sure

so please unlink it from the backend if possible

There is a problem with that, its against MQL5.com rules to have more than 1 MQL5 accounts.

You do not need more than 1 MQL5 accounts, in order to connect many trading accounts with different signal subscriptions.

Don't confuse your trading accounts with your MQL5 account.

Reason: