Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 18

angevoyageur:
Where do you enter this incorrect login (website, platform...) ? Can't you simply enter the good one ?

When I registered for the signal service (website).  No, the website doesnt allow you to simply change it.  It allows you to suspend or cancel the signal service, but not edit the existing service - at least I could not find where to do that. 

goreboy:

When I registered for the signal service (website).  No, the website doesnt allow you to simply change it.  It allows you to suspend or cancel the signal service, but not edit the existing service - at least I could not find where to do that. 

Then you have to write to ServiceDesk.
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.

What's happen to [...] signal? Anybody know?

pablitens:
What's happen to [...] signal? Anybody know?
It's back for 30 credits sorry

newdigital:
It's back for 30 credits sorry
Thank you

Hello,

I have a problem with subscription. I would like to subscribe a signal provider for 30 credits (I have 31.85), but MT4 is saying that not enough. Suggestions?

Thanks!

potes83:

I have a problem with subscription. I would like to subscribe a signal provider for 30 credits (I have 31.85), but MT4 is saying that not enough. Suggestions?

You subscribed yesterday, 31.85 is enough.

Hi!

I am brand new here.

I would like to know how much is a signal if there is write e.g.: 30credit/month.

So I would like to know how much US $ worth 1 credit? How $ I have to pay for it?

Thank you for your help.

1 credit = 1 dollar.

More information about :

Forum

money

newdigital, 2013.08.12 21:17

• And finally - do not forget about the forum rules

Hi guys,

I was running my mt4 account on VPS, and I accidentally open the same account on another computer. The signal provider has 6 open positions, but some of my trades were duplicated so I ended up having 10 open positions. My question is, will all my trades close by itself when the signal provider closes all his positions? or do I have to manually close them ? Please help !!!

Reason: