Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 63

Hello,

Last night I had a problem with my MQL5 signal service which randomly partially closed my open trades? for example i had a number of orders opened at .50 lots and the .46 lots was closed and the remaining .04 lots stayed open. The signal service did not close these trades and as far as i know i did not manually close these trades.

All my open trades were partially closed, i checked with my broker and they confirmed there was no margin call on the account.

I was copying SL and TP levels from the signal if that makes a difference?

please see attached image of my trades open and trade history.

Thanks

Files:

rshuwy:

Hello,

Last night I had a problem with my MQL5 signal service which randomly partially closed my open trades? for example i had a number of orders opened at .50 lots and the .46 lots was closed and the remaining .04 lots stayed open. The signal service did not close these trades and as far as i know i did not manually close these trades.

All my open trades were partially closed, i checked with my broker and they confirmed there was no margin call on the account.

I was copying SL and TP levels from the signal if that makes a difference?

Hello please provide more details like logs. And report to the ServiceDesk.

I'm logging in the first time. I just downloaded the platform and I have four (4) spaces for charts but ALL of them are saying "Waiting for update" . I have had the platform open for an hour and there has been no other changes.

justab0utright:
I'm logging in the first time. I just downloaded the platform and I have four (4) spaces for charts but ALL of them are saying "Waiting for update" . I have had the platform open for an hour and there has been no other changes.
Open a new demo account in the MetaQuotes-Demo server.

Hello,

I just subscribed to a paid signal, but I made the mistake to subscribe from a terminal on my computer instead of the terminal in my VPS.

What will happen if I unsubscribe from the terminal on my computer and re-subscribe soon after from the terminal on the VPS ? Will I have to pay twice ?

I can't let running my computer and soon or later I'll close the terminal on it. How can I transfer the subscription to an open terminal on the VPS ?

Thank you for your help, Best Regards

Hello, 

I need some help subscribing to a service and i'm wondering where I am going wrong at. I am not following another signal, and I am on a live broker account too. I figured the best way to understand and get help is to post the Journal Logs. I've googled and searched this website for an answer but i'm not finding anything that solves my problem. 

•  0 22:38:02.329 OANDA - MT4 build 840 started (OANDA Corporation)
  • 0 22:38:02.329 [Removed]\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\[Removed]
  • 0 22:38:02.840 '[Removed]': login on OANDA-GMT+2 Live through main
  • 0 22:38:03.306 '[Removed]': previous successful authorization performed from [IP Removed]
  • 0 22:38:04.153 MQL5.community: activated for '[Removed]', balance: 50.00
  • 0 22:38:23.011 '[Removed]': login on OANDA-GMT+2 Live through main
  • 0 22:38:23.382 '[Removed]': previous successful authorization performed from [IP Removed]
  • 0 22:39:22.953 '[Removed]': Signal - agrees to the terms of use of the signal service for 'SAPIENT'
  • 0 22:39:22.953 '[Removed]': Signal - subscribe to signal [22769] started
  • 1 22:39:23.128 '[Removed]': Signal - subscription/renewal prohibited
Thank you for any help! 

Carabama:

Hello,

I just subscribed to a paid signal, but I made the mistake to subscribe from a terminal on my computer instead of the terminal in my VPS.

What will happen if I unsubscribe from the terminal on my computer and re-subscribe soon after from the terminal on the VPS ? Will I have to pay twice ?

I can't let running my computer and soon or later I'll close the terminal on it. How can I transfer the subscription to an open terminal on the VPS ?

Do you use the same account on the VPS as desktop terminal? If yes simply connect to the account on the VPS. Please write a message to the ServiceDesk if issue not solved.

KimballTyler:

Hello,  I need some help subscribing to a service and i'm wondering where I am going wrong at. I am not following another signal, and I am on a live broker account too. I figured the best way to understand and get help is to post the Journal Logs. I've googled and searched this website for an answer but i'm not finding anything that solves my problem. 

• 0 22:39:22.953 '[Removed]': Signal - agrees to the terms of use of the signal service for 'SAPIENT'
  • 0 22:39:22.953 '[Removed]': Signal - subscribe to signal [22769] started
  • 1 22:39:23.128 '[Removed]': Signal - subscription/renewal prohibited
Thank you for any help! 

Hi

Please try to subscribe again. May be there was a big drawdown when you subscribe to this signal. 

AlekseyP:

Do you use the same account on the VPS as desktop terminal? If yes simply connect to the account on the VPS. Please write a message to the ServiceDesk if issue not solved.

Hi

Please try to subscribe again. May be there was a big drawdown when you subscribe to this signal. 

Hello, So I did try to subscribe again and I received the same error. I then tried another service and it gave me the same error. I also downloaded the native MT4 app and it did the same. 

Thank you for your help. 

AlekseyP 2015.06.16 09:20 EN
Carabama:

Hello,

Of course it is the same account. At first I could not subscribe a second time from the VPS terminal, that is why I posted this message. But the subscription rapidly became available and

I could subscribe. It appears I did not pay twice so everything is ok. I did not uncheck/unsubscribe from the terminal on my computer and I noticed today, because the terminal on my computer was also open, that today orders were open twice. So there is a way  to increase/multiply the lot size from a signal by this mean, it could be interesting for those ready to take that risk with signal with low DD. It could be possible also to trade manually on an account managed by a signal, if using a copying software and a second account (suitable if TP and SL are not too tight, and if copying is fast enough).

Thank you for your answer, Kind Regards

My free signal service stopped working because apparently it was limited in time. There was no indication at all about how much time could it be used at its statistics page, and I can't find any general reference about time limits for free signals on this site. Could someone please tell me where is specified how much time are free signal services available?

Thank you very much in advance.

Reason: