Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 77

Could you help me please?

I cannot subscription my paid signal on my VPS?

It show me in the log "Subscription already exist"

Hi there, I have problem with coping signal.

I  subscribed a signal and after that a have this problem: 

Signal provider has ECN accout with USD10.000

I have ECN RoboForex cent account with USD200 -> 20.000 cents

Using no more than 70%

I get this message and cannot copy the signal:
Signal - different specification of symbol EURUSD., signal provider has maximal volume 1000.00, subscriber has 100.00

How can I resolve it?

Thanks Pavel

Pavel Valenta:

Hi there, I have problem with coping signal.

I  subscribed a signal and after that a have this problem: 

Signal provider has ECN accout with USD10.000

I have ECN RoboForex cent account with USD200 -> 20.000 cents

Using no more than 70%

I get this message and cannot copy the signal:
Signal - different specification of symbol EURUSD., signal provider has maximal volume 1000.00, subscriber has 100.00

How can I resolve it?

Thanks Pavel
Hi Pavel

You can't change it unfortunately. It is a broker setting, probably caused by the fact it is a cent account and so they restrict the volume you can trade You either need to change broker or account type. And if you do either of those, you will need to re-subscribe to the signal.

Cheers
Stu

After having posted a review on a Signal's page that I am subscribed to, I find that I cannot post another review, nor alter in any way the original review. Anyone have any info on doing either of those things?

I got into big trouble and wiped out an account by migrating a signal and trade account to a VPS but then checking the "enable realtime signal subscription" box and also the "copy stop loss and Take Profit levels" box. In trying to find out how my account got wiped out the MLQ5 service desk told me that after migrating all settings and parameters to the VPS, one must uncheck those boxes.  I can see from the journal logs how things went wrong because of this, but can anyone tell me if those instructions are anywhere on this site? I've gone back and haven't found anything said about that anywhere and it's obviously crucial information..... anyone ?

oldbaby65:
I got into big trouble and wiped out an account by migrating a signal and trade account to a VPS but then checking the "enable realtime signal subscription" box and also the "copy stop loss and Take Profit levels" box. In trying to find out how my account got wiped out the MLQ5 service desk told me that after migrating all settings and parameters to the VPS, one must uncheck those boxes.  I can see from the journal logs how things went wrong because of this, but can anyone tell me if those instructions are anywhere on this site? I've gone back and haven't found anything said about that anywhere and it's obviously crucial information..... anyone ?
Plese write detailed post with logs to the ServiceDesk.

AlekseyP:
Plese write detailed post with logs to the ServiceDesk.
I did and so far they say it's not anywhere in the instructions ...I just wondered if anyone had run into this in the forums or somewhere...

Can anyone explain to me how a signal provider can influence their growth statistic by making a deposit to their account? How could the growth factor calculated by MLQ5 by subject to such simple manipulation? I keep reading comments accusing signal providers of manipulating their growth statistics but how can growth be calculated if that's all it takes to inflate your numbers?

Hello,

Last night I had a problem with my MQL5 signal service which randomly partially closed my open trades? for example i had a number of orders opened at .50 lots and the .46 lots was closed and the remaining .04 lots stayed open. The signal service did not close these trades and as far as i know i did not manually close these trades.

All my open trades were partially closed, i checked with my broker and they confirmed there was no margin call on the account.

I was copying SL and TP levels from the signal if that makes a difference?

please see attached image of my trades open and trade history.

Thanks
Files:

rshuwy:

Hello,

Last night I had a problem with my MQL5 signal service which randomly partially closed my open trades? for example i had a number of orders opened at .50 lots and the .46 lots was closed and the remaining .04 lots stayed open. The signal service did not close these trades and as far as i know i did not manually close these trades.

All my open trades were partially closed, i checked with my broker and they confirmed there was no margin call on the account.

I was copying SL and TP levels from the signal if that makes a difference?

please see attached image of my trades open and trade history.

Thanks
Please don't double posts. Thank you.
Reason: