How delete

How i Can delete my signal provider account?

I want buy signal but i cant do this if im signal provider

regards 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types - Documentation on MQL5

I am not sure but I think it is what you are asking : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10773 (item #10 - How to disable your own Signal? I do not want to broadcast it anymore)
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Can I copy trades from MetaTrader 4 to MetaTrader 5 or vice versa?

I think Krupol want to subscribe/follow/buy one of MQL5's signal providers,,,,, but he can't subscribe any, because Krupol already registered as seller.

widhie75:
I think Krupol want to subscribe/follow/buy one of MQL5's signal providers,,,,, but he can't subscribe any, because Krupol already registered as seller.
He has to use an other account then. Or maybe write to ServiceDesk.

angevoyageur:
He has to use an other account then. Or maybe write to ServiceDesk.
How i can write to servicedesk? I have no idea where to find them
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.

your broker contact page

krupol:
How i can write to servicedesk? I have no idea where to find them
Go to your Profile,  look on the left side of the page, there is a link called Service Desk

george360:
your broker contact page

Why brokers contact page? Read this one :

Forum

How to Start with Metatrader 5

newdigital, 2013.04.04 08:17

Some members are asking some questions on the forum while those questions should be forwarded to Service Desk. So, please read this good thread about it Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!

Thanks/

I find service desk :)

regards 

krupol:

I want buy signal but i cant do this if im signal provider

What do you mean? You can subscribe to any Signal from your account but then you never can create your own Signal based on this account. Do not write to servicedesk.

Rosh:
What do you mean? You can subscribe to any Signal from your account but then you never can create your own Signal based on this account. Do not write to servicedesk.

It is the other way. His account has been used as provider, but it is no more. Now he want to use it as subscriber. 

This question is often asked, so it would be interesting to add it to the FAQ.

Reason: