Subscribed signal is closing the wrong trades! - page 2

hi guys,

I experienced something like this today, where an incorrect trade was closed by the signal on my trading account.

I looked at the journal, and I noticed that some of the trades are mapped incorrectly, so it will happen again in the future.

I have highlighted them in the screenshot.

Can you please advise why this has happened, and if this can be adjusted somehow, so that the trades correspond to the signal one's?

Files:
Screenshot_3.png  330 kb

coronabeats #:

hi guys,

I experienced something like this today, where an incorrect trade was closed by the signal on my trading account.

I looked at the journal, and I noticed that some of the trades are mapped incorrectly, so it will happen again in the future.

I have highlighted them in the screenshot.

Can you please advise why this has happened, and if this can be adjusted somehow, so that the trades correspond to the signal one's?

This is not incorrect mapping, it is just signal subscription synchronization of trades.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

This is not incorrect mapping, it is just signal subscription synchronization of trades.

Noted, however why are they synchronized in such a way?

For example, local position #24487564 should be equal to signal's position #116999253, and not to #118270839.

coronabeats #:

Noted, however why are they synchronized in such a way?

For example, local position #24487564 should be equal to signal's position #116999253, and not to #118270839.

Every trade is synchronized with the copied trade was matched during copying.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Every trade is synchronized with the copied trade was matched during copying.

But it's not synchronized correctly.

Few other subscribers that I know, their trades are synchronized correctly. Why is it different on my trade account? How to prevent it from happening in the future? 

As you can see from the journal log from February when the trade that I am referring to in my previous post was opened, it is Synchronized correctly (Screenshot attached), so it was matched correctly during copying after all.

Why is it synchronized differently now?

Files:
Screenshot_5.png  102 kb

coronabeats #:

Why is it synchronized differently now?

" ... is equal to signal one (#[number] buy [lot size])" ?

It is related to the signal provider.
Because the system is checking lot size for open positions: equal to provider's lot size or not.
If not (if you or provider made some balance operations in trading account during the open position) so the order will be partially closed ("correction").
That is why the numbers are different.

Seems it was balance operations during the open trades in your or in provider's trading account (or provider made partial close by reducing lot size and get the different number, or provider did same as "partial close' in netting account of MT5 - in case this signal is for MT5 for example).

You had an open trade from the signal for more then 1,5 years? There must be so much negative swap that you never can be profitable
Reason: