Move a signal subscription

I started a signal subscription on an account I was running on my local computer.

Since the account has to be running all the time I want to move it to my server and another broker.

How?

Unsubscribe and subscribe?

I have only run it for 2 days so what happens to my paid subscription fee?

Tan Phan Ngoc:
Ask Service Desk.

Hmm.

As I understand it, the Service Desk is mainly used to report errors or problems with a product. This is a question about the right procedure to use

Ingvar Engelbrecht:

Hmm.

As I understand it, the Service Desk is mainly used to report errors or problems with a product. This is a question about the right procedure to use

Read the Rules please, and the FAQ, almost all is there. Please also use the search engine, this question has been asked at leat 25 times in the last 2 years. (I don't remember the answer otherwise I will answer of course).

Alain Verleyen:
Read the Rules please, and the FAQ, almost all is there. Please also use the search engine, this question has been asked at leat 25 times in the last 2 years. (I don't remember the answer otherwise I will answer of course).

Searched.  Can not move, no refunds

Stuck.

Maybe I can "move" the account with the signals to the server.  Will try

Nope!

I do run my MT4:s with parameter /portable which makes them "movable". So I copied the complete MT4 folder to the server

and started MT4 there. Everything worked as expected except that the signals did not work. So I have to take a small loss for

one month subscription and start a new one on the server. Irritating

Ingvar Engelbrecht:

Searched.  Can not move, no refunds

Stuck.

Maybe I can "move" the account with the signals to the server.  Will try

Nope!

I do run my MT4:s with parameter /portable which makes them "movable". So I copied the complete MT4 folder to the server

and started MT4 there. Everything worked as expected except that the signals did not work. So I have to take a small loss for

one month subscription and start a new one on the server. Irritating

The signal didn't work, on the same trading account ?

Alain Verleyen:
The signal didn't work, on the same trading account ?

I always use the  /portable  attribute.

I copied the complete MT4  folder from my local computer to the server. No problem running MT4 seeing trades , checking account history etc.

Looking in   "Tools"   "Options"   "Signal"

Nothing.

A bit strange it seems.  Some check on IP maybe?

Ingvar Engelbrecht:

I always use the  /portable  attribute.

I copied the complete MT4  folder from my local computer to the server. No problem running MT4 seeing trades , checking account history etc.

Looking in   "Tools"   "Options"   "Signal"

Nothing.

A bit strange it seems.  Some check on IP maybe?

You have to re-enable the Signal. Not sure though.

Alain Verleyen:
You have to re-enable the Signal. Not sure though.

"re-enable"

Has a pleasent ring to it. Can not find anything like it. The signals tab just gives the option

"not connected, select from signals database"

the same as when you start a new one

Ingvar Engelbrecht:

"re-enable"

Has a pleasent ring to it. Can not find anything like it. The signals tab just gives the option

"not connected, select from signals database"

the same as when you start a new one

Sorry I don't know.

Alain Verleyen:
Sorry I don't know.

Its OK, I just wanted to tell you

:-)

Reason: