Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 52

Hello Fellow Traders

I got couple of signals available to public. Past few weeks, my public signals don't appear on the Meta trader 5 signal list on MQL5.com.

As far as I know, the signal should be available after 1 week trial period from its release date.

I also get to see this on my signal editing tab.

X Available in showcase: Signals from demo accounts are not available in the website's showcase

Is this means that the signal on demo account is not searchable any more from Meta Trader 5 signal list?

There is a problem. The list of signals is different in different terminals. Moreover, it is not the same as one on the site. Furthermore, when I try to subscribe to the signal through the site, I cannot do that, because, when I click on "Start copying in MetaTrader", not correct MetaTrader terminal is opened. Who can help to fix this?

Walt6730:
There is a problem. The list of signals is different in different terminals. Moreover, it is not the same as one on the site. Furthermore, when I try to subscribe to the signal through the site, I cannot do that, because, when I click on "Start copying in MetaTrader", not correct MetaTrader terminal is opened. Who can help to fix this?

I observe something similar. List of signal service is not consistent. Plus there are just so many changes last 2 weeks time. I can't even set the price for my own signal (demo signal).

FinanceEngineer:

I observe something similar. List of signal service is not consistent. Plus there are just so many changes last 2 weeks time. I can't even set the price for my own signal (demo signal).

According to the rules demo signals should be free from now on. Also the signal list available in a terminal is created with some hidden conditions (I don't know exact alrogithm) to meat current account trading conditions.

marketeer:
According to the rules demo signals should be free from now on. Also the signal list available in a terminal is created with some hidden conditions (I don't know exact alrogithm) to meat current account trading conditions.
Thanks for your kind reply.

I am new to mql5. I have placed my signal. My account's Leverage is 1:200 with exness real2. Yet i am facing error that my signal is not available because it exeeds 1:500. I dont know how they calculate 1:500. can any one help me??

It's a good topic for newbies ! tanks

I tired to ad my account as signal but I got message it was already used.

WTF? Someone using my account?

Where can I ask support to delete it?

togr:

I tired to ad my account as signal but I got message it was already used.

WTF? Someone using my account?

Where can I ask support to delete it?

ask service desk (link is in your profile). I think - you used this account as a provider of the signal ... that is why ...
Reason: