Download MetaTrader 5

can't signal sign on the terminal, anyone can help?

To add comments, please log in or register
Search in documentation is available via MetaTrader 5. Search and learn!
lukepi
lukepi 2014.01.22 00:29 

Hello, I can't see the signal sign on metatrader4, I did registration to MQL5 and activated on tools, but it just doesn't appear, any help is greatly appreciated

thanks 

Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski 2014.01.22 00:31  
lukepi:

Hello, I can't see the signal sign on metatrader4, I did registration to MQL5 and activated on tools, but it just doesn't appear, any help is greatly appreciated

Contact your Broker,  not all Brokers offer signals on MT4

lukepi
lukepi 2014.01.22 00:39  
RaptorUK:

Contact your Broker,  not all Brokers offer signals on MT4

oh ok, but I still have a demo account, not using a broker yet
Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski 2014.01.22 10:06  
lukepi:
oh ok, but I still have a demo account, not using a broker yet
And you have a Demo account with a Broker or MetaQuotes ?
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5
ana12
ana12 2014.08.29 11:55  

I can keep track of multiple signals at the same time?

why while I'm subscribe signal, and I trading a stock, then there is a message, asking me to remove my trading? 

What should I do? to be able to buy and sell stocks that I love, and at the same time subscribe signals?  

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2014.08.29 12:27  
ana12:

I can keep track of multiple signals at the same time?

why while I'm subscribe signal, and I trading a stock, then there is a message, asking me to remove my trading? 

What should I do? to be able to buy and sell stocks that I love, and at the same time subscribe signals?  

Use 2 different accounts.
To add comments, please log in or register