Signals tab does not appear in Option windows

Hi

I have problem with roboforex broker .

I don't get Signals in Option and signals button in Terminal Bar between Mailbox and Expert on roboforex pro standard real account  ( I subscribed to receive siganls on this acc.) with last version 451 MT4 platform , but I get all these signals option

in other real roboforex pro standard account with same pc and same mt4 platform . 

i think here the right person to ask is roboforex support

maxmiral:

Hi

I have problem with roboforex broker .

I don't get Signals in Option and signals button in Terminal Bar between Mailbox and Expert on roboforex pro standard real account  ( I subscribed to receive siganls on this acc.) with last version 451 MT4 platform , but I get all these signals option

in other real roboforex pro standard account with same pc and same mt4 platform . 

1. Did this account and your other account also subscribe to same signal ? 

2. Try to install new MT4 and see what happened. 

If i got it right he says if he logs in with other real accounts in the same mt4 it appears so the issue is not mt4 version but could be some broker restriction/bug
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

tonny:
If i got it right he says if he logs in with other real accounts in the same mt4 it appears so the issue is not mt4 version but could be some broker restriction/bug

1. You must be talking about my reply # 2. Yep. you are right. I think I wrote that for something else but got posted here :(

2. @maxmiral, please check again every single step you did when subscribing to that signal and read this article How to Subscribe to Trading Signals.

i already had signal tab in my brokers (alpari and fibogroup and ironfx and e-global and metaquest, .......) but now there isnt signal tab in all of brokers, also i cant subscribe signal without terminal that it was already but now it isnt at all. plz help me in this respect.

behrooz56:
i already had signal tab in my brokers (alpari and fibogroup and ironfx and e-global and metaquest, .......) but now there isnt signal tab in all of brokers, also i cant subscribe signal without terminal that it was already but now it isnt at all. plz help me in this respect.
change your winXP to win7 or win8  ,,and try again~~
Reason: