Trading Systems Based on Signal Indicators - page 41

Hello,

I have a month subscription on  a trader who trades based on a capital of $ 5000 with a trade volume of 0.05. My capital was about $ 2500. So the trade volume for me is 0.02.

Now i have a capital of $ 3.100 and expected a automatically higher volume to 0.03. But that didnot occur. What can i do to set the volume to 0.03? I already asked the trader but he doesn't know.

Joop Hoosemans

joophoos hoosemans:

Hello,

I have a month subscription on  a trader who trades based on a capital of $ 5000 with a trade volume of 0.05. My capital was about $ 2500. So the trade volume for me is 0.02.

Now i have a capital of $ 3.100 and expected a automatically higher volume to 0.03. But that didnot occur. What can i do to set the volume to 0.03? I already asked the trader but he doesn't know.

Joop Hoosemans

The lot size is copied automatically and proportionally to your account's balance, currency and leverage, check your copying ratio in your MQL5 VPS (right click) >> Journal, for details.

Hello Eleni,

I dont work with VPS but have i steady connection. Works fine. So in that case : how can i check my copying ratio?

Joop Hoosemans

joophoos hoosemans:

Hello Eleni,

I dont work with VPS but have i steady connection. Works fine. So in that case : how can i check my copying ratio?

Joop Hoosemans

Check your local MT4/5 terminal's Journal tab, in the Terminal window below.

Its highly advisable to use a VPS, because if you lose power or network connection for an instant, you could lose much more than its monthly cost.

How do I get started I am new here

Owiku Oyakhire:
How do I get started I am new here

1.The article - MQL5.community - User Memo

2. Where Do I start from?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020 

3.  MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual 

4. How to make a search on the forum
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510 

5.MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account

6. Find a Server by the Broker's Name: 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820

Where Do I start from?
Where Do I start from?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi fam! Am a total newbie in the forex niche... Just signed up here on this platform... Please where do i start from? I need help...

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service".

This thread is not about the Signals service.
The thread is about the Signal systems -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Signal Systems

Sergey Golubev, 2013.02.26 12:09

By the way, braintrading system was already converted to MT5 and we can find it in CodeBase. But BrainTrading system is very different from asctrend:

• asctrend: the system was originally developed on the following way: we are openning the position when the trend is already established and, most probably - we will open the trade in the middle or in the end of the trend (using red/blue dots/arrows on the chart). We more care about exit in this situation.
  • braintrend: we are entering to the market in the beginning of the trend so it may be many false entrance/signals. But when it is real good signal so we care about exit less than in asctrend; we care about entrance.

So, those systems may look very similar on the charts but they are having different ideology concerning enter and exit. 'Different ideology' means the following: we need different additional indicators for those systems.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

PriceChannel Parabolic system

Sergey Golubev, 2019.03.10 06:34

PriceChannel Parabolic system is not the same with Brainwashing.
PriceChannel Parabolic is new development (with many versions but new ones).

Brainwashing system can be compare with AscTrend and with BrainTrading - 

• AscTrend system-  you can receive the signal (receive a signal on the main chart as dot or arrow = signal system) to buy or sell when the trend is already established. You do not care much about false entry. You should care about where to exit (because you may receive buy/sell signal in the end of the trend).

• BrainTrading system. You are receiving the buy/sell sigbnal in the beginning of the trend. The trend is not yet established, and it may be many false entries. But you do not care about exit, because 2 BrainTrading insicators are working as stop loss and trailing stop. Means: if you got good entry so you can just follow the indicators for exist.

• Brainwashing. You can get valid buy/sell signal in iTrend indicator agrees in that. Irrespective off - good trend, ranging market condition, high impacted news events coming - you can get the buy/sell signal confirmed by iTrend indicator.
    The Brainwashing system is often used to recover deposit after losses.

1. ASCTREND SYSTEM summary (incl 2 good EAs)
  2. BRAINTRADING SYSTEM HowTo
  3. PriceChannel Parabolic system (incl 2 versions of the EA)
Brainwashing System / Asctrend System
Brainwashing System / Asctrend System
  • www.mql5.com
This is the thread about Brainwashing system. We will start with original version of this system and will improve it later...

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Sergey, may i suggest that you change the title of this thread as people seem to think that it is related to the signals service.
Reason: