So post a link to it -
let others appraise it
AMA STL Color MetaTrader 5 - indicator for MetaTrader 5
- Published by:
- votes: 21
- 2017.08.10 09:54
The indicator is displayed on a chart as a two-color line.
- If the current indicator value is lower than its previous value, the indicator line is red.
- If the current indicator value is higher than its previous value, the indicator line is blue.
Also the indicator includes a filter allowing to smooth the market noise.
- Range – period.
- Fast Period – fast EMA period.
- Slow Period – slow EMA period.
- Count Bars – the number of bars on which the indicator is displayed.
- Filter – the filter allowing to smooth market noise.
This is the MetaTrader 5 version of the indicator (the MetaTrader 4 version is available at this link).
Translated from Russian by MetaQuotes Ltd.
Original code: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/18317
The PercentageCrossover indicator with the timeframe selection option available in the indicator input parameters.XMA_KLx5_Cloud_HTF
The XMA_KLx5_Cloud indicator with the timeframe selection option available in the input parameters.
A standard zigzag complemented with support and resistance levels.Exp_PercentageCrossover
The Exp_PercentageCrossover Expert Advisor is based on the change of the PercentageCrossover color, and provides the possibility to set a strict trading time interval.