- RBNZ Rate Decision today or when price move fast this week., I hope NZD/USD jump up first before pull back.
- So, I prefer waiting on current Resistance.
- In screenshot, we can see there are Resistance will be taken for position Sell.
- Price as resistance is dinamic, following trendline angle. At current angle, Resistance at :
- And, Trading Planner will manage positions with stop-profit and automatic balancer.
- How if price will not jump up to Resistance? Breakout (breakdown) opportunity will be taken like this https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/683184
Btw, this is not trade recommendation :)
Good luck .
TP_NZDUSD_D1_20161110.png 108 kb