- 1. Let the price breaking through a current Support.
- 2. Previous Support is now become new Resistance.
- 3. Wait price bounced back and reaches (new) Resistance.
- 4. Sell at Resistance.
- 5. s/l is at above 1 level (next) Resistance
- 6. 1st target is at 1 level Support below current position.
- Example :
Total pairs : +500 pips
- 1. Let the price breaking through a current Resistance.
- 2. Previous Resistance is now become new Support.
- 3. Wait price pulled back and reaches (new) Support.
- 4. Buy at Support.
- 5. s/l is at below 1 level (next) Support.
- 6. 1st target is at 1 level Resistance above current position.
- New trading plan as example :
Scale (time frame) is about trading style (Scalping, Intraday trade, Swing, etc).
SR trendline and horizontal line are good for combination and confirmation for strong SR level.
Patient? It must. :)
With my respect to A2SR users who bought this product, this posting is created as review only and/or an additional for your SR strategy.