FxWirePro: Eur/jpy Trades a Narrow 20 Pip Range in the Asian Session, Double Bottom at 122.45 Offers Strong Support
- EUR/JPY trades a narrow 20 pip range in the Asian session, made a high at 122.69 and low at 122.47.
- The pair extending losses after Japan's hopes to obtain endorsement for interventions was crushed at G7 meet.
- Our previous call (http://www.econotimes.com/FxWirePro-EUR-JPY-rejected-at-session-highs-by-12364-good-to-sell-rallies-211473) has hit targets 1&2.
- Pair finds strong support at 122.45 (Double bottom Feb 24th and 29th). Break below will see test of 122 levels.
- On the upside break above 123 will see bearish invalidation, test of next resistance at 124 then likely.
Recommendation: Book partial profits, lower trailing stops to 123 levels, target 122 and then 121.50 on break below 122.45.