- "NZD/USD broke below the March-April advance at .6800 on Tuesday to trade at its lowest level in over 5-years"
- Weekly price is below 100-period SMA and 200-period SMA for bearish breakdown
- Daily price is below 100-day SMA and 200-day SMA for bearish market condition
- Weekly price is breaking Fibo key support at 0.6693 for the breakdown to be continuing
- RSI indicator is estimating the breakdown with oversold condition
- "A daily close back above .6955 would turn us positive on the kiw"
|Instrument||Support 2||Support 1||Spot||Resistance 1||Resistance 2|