- Diskussion (3)
Colossus EA MT5
Colossus EA ΜΤ5 is a fully automated Expert Advisor that will trade high impact news, with the placement of Buy/Sell Stop Pending orders some seconds before each new candle, in order to catch any violent action to either side of the price. Colossus EA MT5 will cancel these Stop Pending orders, some seconds after the candle's birth, if these haven't been triggered. A series of unique settings will help you adjust all potential aspects in order to take advantage of sudden price moves. Colossus EA MT5 comes with a ready default strategy for EURUSD M5 timeframe, specially optimized for ECN Raw Spread ICMarkets accounts (New York based GMT+3 time zone servers). Other brokers or account types may be used, but you may need to test Colossus EA MT5 and make any necessary time adjustments to fit your broker/account.
ATTENTION! Before you test or trade Colossus EA MT5 you must load this set file. The 100 points Buy/Sell Pending Stop settings and the 0 points Stop Loss was necessary in order the EA to pass the MQL5 Market validation test.
- Martingale, Grid, Averaging or other dangerous techniques are not used
- Buy/Sell Stop Pending orders are placed prior to each new candle
- Special time settings for placing and cancelling Stop Pending orders
- Unique filter settings based on daily trading range for extra caution
- Stop Loss, Take Profit, Break Even and Trailing Stop Loss settings
- Emergency Basket Stop Loss for all open trades on an account level
- No Trading Candles setting for excluding certain candles from trading
- 100% automated Expert Advisor
- MQL5 VPS compatible
How to test Colossus EA MT5
In order to test Colossus EA MT5 you will need to use an ECN Raw Spread MT5 account for best results. Default settings (after you load this set file) are a ready to trade strategy for EURUSD M5 timeframe and has been specially optimized for Raw Spread ICMarkets account. You go to the Market tab of the Toolbox window of your MT5 and you download the demo version of the Colossus EA MT5. After that or if you have already purchased it, you open the MT5 >> View >> Strategy Tester and you load the Colossus EA MT5 from the Market folder and you perform your backtest. Remember that the default settings are ready for trading EURUSD on M5 timeframe.
How to use Colossus EA MT5
You open the Market subfolder of your Experts folder, in the Navigator window and attach Colossus EA ΜΤ5 to a chart of your desired currency pair (EURUSD M5 for default settings, after you load this set file) in the MT5 terminal and click the Auto Trading button. If you use MQL5 VPS, you need to migrate your trading environment onto the virtual server by ticking the >> Migrate experts: account, charts, experts, indicators and settings option, down in the VPS tab of the Toolbox window and then click the green Migrate button.
- Colossus EA's MT5 default settings (after you load this set file) are a ready to trade strategy for EURUSD on M5 timeframe, specially optimized for ECN Raw Spread ICMarkets accounts (New York based GMT+3 time zone servers). Other brokers or account types may be used, but you may need to test Colossus EA MT5 and make any necessary time adjustments to fit your broker/account. This is the 2020-2021 EURUSD MT5 100% quality backtest with Colossus EA's MT5 default settings.
Colossus EA MT5 Inputs
- Click here for detailed: Colossus EA MT5 inputs
WARNING: You must adjust Colossus EA's MT5 Start Time and End Time settings accordingly, before you test or trade with it!
|Server Time||Start Time||End Time|