Exp Assistant 5
Exp Assistant will help you organize maintenance of your positions.
If you have open positions, but your Expert Advisor cannot set stop loss, take profit, trailing stop or breakeven, and if you trade manually, you can use the Assistant. It will automatically place stop loss and take profit for your deals, will turn on trailing stop or move stop loss to breakeven when needed.
The three main functions of the Assistant:
- Setting stops;
- Enabling trailing stop;
- Enabling breakeven.
- SetStopLevels - set stop loss and take profit to a newly opened position.
- StopLosss - the size of SL in points. 0 - off.
- TakeProfits - the size of TP in points. 0 - off.
- SetWithoutLoss - enable breakeven.
- BULevel - position profit in points to turn on breakeven.
- BUsize - a distance from the open price to breakeven in points.
- SetTrallingStop - use trailing stop.
- ProfitTrailing - use trailing only when position shows profit.
- StartTralPoint - starting position in the trailing stop in points. From this position trailing of stop loss will start.
- TrailingStop - distance of trailing in points. 0 - the minimum allowed.
- TrailingStep - trailing stop in points.
By default it works on the currency pair, on which chart it is attached.
- PAIRххх - ххх - the name of the currency pair to work with (up to 12 pairs).
All the parameters in points should be filled in for 4-digit brokers. The Assistant EA will automatically translate into a 5-digit value, if required.
For example, if you set stop loss = 50, it will be used as 50 for 4-digit quotes, and will be translated to 500 points for 5 digit quotes.