Profit or Loss Pad
This is a panel for controlling the profit/loss in dollars, pips or % of balance. A new function for trailing profits has been implemented.
The panel can be used as a virtual Stop Loss or Take Profit.
It also features the emergency button - CLOSE ALL.
Other versions in this collection:
- The panel can work only on its own symbol (Current Symbol) or consider the total profit or loss by all symbols (All symbols).
- The panel can be used as a virtual Stop Loss or Take Profit. To do it, set the profit and loss size in pips (Profit p or Loss p), put checkmarks and select your symbol. The Expert Advisor will close positions for the selected symbol considering the number of pips obtained or lost.
- You can choose the close type: by profit in dollars, in pips or in % of balance or by loss in dollars, in pips or in % of balance.
- You can also configure trailing for the obtained profit. As soon as the profit reaches the specified value, the Expert Advisor saves the current profit level and starts trailing the profit.
- There is also the "CLOSE ALL" button that instantly closes the current symbol position or all positions (depending on your choice).
- The current state of your account is displayed right on the panel in three different ways corresponding to the close types.
- The input parameters include the options to show\hide hints on mouse over and to select the hint language (English/Russian).
- This panel can be used as a common panel for all symbols on a single chart.
- This panel can be used together with other panels of our collection.
- The Close button shuts down the application.
- The Show\Hide button minimizes and maximizes the pane on a chart.
- The pane can be moved on the chart. To do it, click the upper part of the pane near the Close and Minimize buttons, and then move the pane to a desired position.
- Start the panel on your currency pair chart.
- On the panel select the option to close positions by all symbols or by the current symbol.
- To activate the options for selecting the close type, you need to specify a non-zero value for the corresponding parameters. Note that a positive value must be specified for the profit and a negative value must be specified for the loss, for example: -100.
- Check the options you want to use for closing.
- Enable the Close if Profit or Loss button, is should become blue. It means that the Expert Advisor has started working.
- Once the profit or loss of your position crosses the set levels, the positions will be closed.
- The emergency button CLOSE ALL is intended for closing all positions instantly.
opened 2 SELL positions on EURUSD
SELL 0.01 with profit of 20 and 0.2 USD
SELL 0.02 with loss of -12 points -0.24 USD
-If Use_Lots_in_CLP_Points = false the EA will calculate the "net" points.
In this case, the Profit will be: -0.04 USD or 8 points.
As we can see, the position gained profit in points, but it is a loss in USD.
-If Use_Lots_in_CLP_Points = true the EA will calculate points with consideration of lots.
In this case, the profit will be: -0.04 USD or -4 points.
If calculation of profit is in points and the "Include lots in profit calculation" is enabled,
the EA will find the minimum lot of the provided positions and calculate the Points on that basis.
Minimum position 0.01, 1 "net" point = 1 point,
If a position is opened with a lot of 0.02, then 1 net point = 2 points with consideration of the lot.
If a position is opened with a lot of 0.05, then 1 net point = 5 points with consideration of the lot.
-Added checking of the input values for closing profit or loss:
If the specified profit is lower than the current - system generates a warning and disabled the closure mode.
If the specified loss is greater than the current - system generates a warning and disabled the closure mode.
If set to 0 and user attempts to enable closure - system generates an error.
-Added the AutoCorrect_LevelCLP parameter:
Only negative values can now be entered to the loss field. If user enters +10, the system automatically converts it to -10.
Only positive values can now be entered to the profit field. If user enters -10, the system automatically converts it to +10.
Only a positive value can be entered in the CLP_TralOptions, otherwise the EA generates an error.
-Added the SEPARATE Orders option to the CLP panel for separate calculation and deletion of each position.
"Virtual Stop Loss and Take Profit" mode.
For example, if you set closure by loss to $ -5 and closure by profit to 100 points, each trade will be closed separately by a loss of $ -5 or by profit of 100 points.
-Added the Separate BUYSELL option to the CLP panel, which allows to calculate a close positions by the net profit or loss separately for BUY and for SELL.
Fixed the error in the TrailingProfit edit box
All variables and data changes made in the panel are now saved when the terminal is restarted.
If you turn off the terminal and turn it on again - all the parameters will be re-loaded from the global variables.
Added the TrailingProfit function to the CLP tab:
Trailing Stop at Closing.
A new function for trailing profits has been implemented on user demand. In this case, the profit is fixed with some correction. As soon as the profit reaches the specified value, the Expert Advisor saves the current profit level and starts trailing the profit.
If you made settings for closing at the profit of 10 dollars:
Profit $ - positive closing.
Profit $ - value of positive closing.
TrailingProfit- distance from Profit $, which, when reached, triggers trailing of profit.
If Profit $ is set to 10 and TrailingProfit is set to 5 the Trailing Stop will be set at 5 dollars. The Trailing Stop will come into play when the Expert Advisor passes the 10 dollar line and start moving following the profit. The Journal will show entries about the current profit status.
When the total profit falls below the last fixed level, TrailingProfit, the Expert Advisor will perform forced closing of all position.
The function works for all closure types: Every symbol, Current symbol, Separate BUY and SELL direction, Each order separately.
This fill policy means that an order can be executed only with the specified volume. If the required volume for a given financial instrument is currently unavailable in the market, the order will not be executed. The required volume can be filled using several offers currently available in the market.
This means that a trade will be executed with the maximum volume available in the market within the value indicated in the order. In case entire order volume is not available in the market at the moment, a partial fulfillment is possible, but any portion that cannot be filled immediately is canceled.
This fill policy is used for market, Limit and Stop Limit orders and only in the Market Execution and Exchange Execution modes. In case of partial filling a market or Limit order with remaining volume is not canceled but processed further.
When a Stop Limit order triggers, a relevant Limit order will be placed with the Return fill policy.
For example, if you specify the loss of more than the current one - the system will not allow you to perform the algorithm. Since the positions must be closed immediately.
For example: You have indicated close loss at 2 dollars. Currently loss is -3 dollar. This means that you obviously specified closing level below the current one. And the system will immediately close the position.
In this version, the system returns an error and asks you to enter another value.
If your сurrent loss is -5 dollars, you can set the loss value only -5.1 or below.
If you have a current profit of $10 and you want to set it to $5 - the system will return an error. You can set the value for locking the profit only above the current profit. For example, $11.