- 评论 (1)
- 评论 (17)
Trading King Extended MT5
Extended version of Trading King MT5 advisor. Indicators used: ATR, RSI, Stochastic, CCI, WPR, DeMarker, RVI. Each indicator can be used optionally on / off.
MT4 version of advisor Trading King Extended
Work monitoring: link
The set file and optimization results will be posted in the discussion of the advisor.
💼 Telegram chat for questions and discussion: https://t.me/forex4up_chat
The strategy of the adviser is based on an assessment of the strength of the trend and the finding of correction / reversal points; it compares the absolute values of the rise and fall of the market over a certain time period. Filters are used for news, delay, spread expansion, increased volatility, slippage and day of the week. The strategy uses short-term trading - night scalping, not using martingale
Suitable for all brokers, including American brokers with FIFO. All orders are accompanied by virtual stop-loss and take-profit in pips. The graph displays various information and indicators indicators. The recommended minimum deposit is $ 200 for 0.01 lot. A trading lot is calculated using the formula: Balance / FROM_BALANCE * FIX_START_LOT. Take Profit set 50-100 pips with a spread of 20 pips. The timeframe is set in the parameters of the adviser, the default settings are optimized for EURUSD
If STOPLOSS_IN_PIPS = TRUE, then STOPLOSS is set in pips, otherwise in% of balance. STOP_TRADING = TRUE, the EA stops trading when a loss is received and sends a notification to MetaQuotes ID and E-Mail. If, at the time of the loss, orders are opened in the opposite direction, the adviser will switch to the closing mode for all orders at the breakeven level.
Take profit is initially set from the opening price of the first order. If N is the number of open orders specified in the START_ZEROLEVEL parameter, take profit will be set from the breakeven level. If the number of orders has reached the specified value in START_BREAKEVEN - then the adviser will close all orders in breakeven
If the day of the week is set as FALSE, and there are open positions in the market, the adviser will go into the mode of closing orders on a breakeven basis, a new cycle of orders will not be opened
To use the news filter, you need: In the trading terminal, in the menu, open "Tools" ---> "Settings" ---> "Advisors" ---> add the address "http://calendar.fxstreet.com" in the "Allow WebRequest for the following URLs ".
The time of the expert is set by your broker's server time in the "Market Watch".
- START_HOUR , START_MINUTE - hour and minute to start trading;
- STOP_HOUR , STOP_MINUTE - hour and minutes for the end of trading;
- NEWS_FILTER - enable news filter;
- NEWS_IMPOTANCE - the importance of news;
- STOP_BEFORE_NEWS , START_AFTER_NEWS - stop, before and after the news. set in minutes;
- MAX_ORDERS - the maximum number of orders in one direction;
- IGNORE_SIGNAL - if = TRUE, and there are already open positions, the signal to open the opposite order will be ignored until the number of orders becomes 0 or MAX_ORDERS;
- MAX_SLIPPAGE - maximum slippage;
- MAX_SPREAD - maximum spread;
- USE_BALANCE_PCT -% of funds from the balance used by the advisor for work, is set for each character separately;
- FIX_START_LOT - fixed starting lot for each N amount from the balance (FROM_BALANCE);
- FROM_BALANCE - N balance amount for the calculation of the starting lot (FIX_START_LOT);
- STOPLOSS_IN_PIPS - if TRUE, then STOPLOSS is set in pips, otherwise in% of balance;
- STOPLOSS - stop loss
- STOP_TRADING - stop trading when a loss is received
- TAKEPROFIT - take profit in pips
- START_ZEROLEVEL - if N is the number of orders, take profit will be set from the breakeven level
- START_BREAKEVEN - close all orders in breakeven if the number of orders has reached the specified value
- TIMEFRAME_BAR - timeframe for defining a new bar
- MAGIC_NUMBER - magic number
- SHOW_INFORMATION - display information on the chart