Make Your Own EA
IMPORTANT: No strategy using martingale, grid, hedge is made. EA works on any Asset/Timeframe.
The default setting is for EUR/USD pair in the 5 minute timeframe.
For a complete description of all parameters and EA, check out the article I created:
The idea of this EA is to allow the user to develop their own strategy , since few people understand programming.
The operation is quite simple. Initially EA comes with 5 indicators :
- 3 Moving Averages
- 1 Stochastic Oscillator
- 1 RSI
- 1 ADX
The user can configure the indicators however they want, even in different timeframes .
- When 4 EMA first crosses 50 EMA followed by 14 EMA to the downside on the 4hr chart , then open a sell trade at market order.
- Slow %D above Slow %K on the Daily Chart in Stochastic.
- Place stop loss should be at 50 pips .
- You can set your take profit at 150 pips which is 3 times what you risked.
This is just an example but the possibilities are endless. If you only want to use 2 moving averages or disable any indicator is also possible.
If you have no idea in mind, the way to make your strategy into your preferred asset/timeframe is by using optimization.
Since optimization takes so long and so many possibilities, I created a Telegram group where we will test and share the best strategies using Make Your Own EA . You can access the group here:
- Telegram Group: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/732581
My idea is to have community participation so that we have the best strategies and Sets.
Description of the parameters:
- Order Settings : Here you set parameters such as Take Profit , Stop Loss , Trailling Stop , Break Even , Batch Size Management, Auto / Manual Batch etc.
- Strategies Configurations : Here are configured the indicators that will be used ( Moving Averages , RSI and Stochastic ).
My initial idea is to use these indicators, but new ones will be added over time. I am confident you have this idea and I count on the support of the community.
Any questions, I am available =)
- Added parameter "immediate crossing of averages". With this parameter enabled, the input signal is given at the exact moment of crossing the moving averages.
- Correction made in the lot size calculation for USD/JPY pair.
- Correction made to the stochastic indicator.
- Adjusted automatic lot size based on the account deposit currency.
- Adjusted operation closing, trailling stop and break even functions.