For the convenience of testing in the strategy tester, Magic number of positions opened from EAPADPRO = Magic number of averaging deals (Magic)
Fixed a bug with drawing objects for new versions of MT5 terminal
BreakEven for mt5
input string periods8="========= BreakEven WithoutLOSS options ========================================";//---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
input bool MovingInWLUSE=false; //MovingInWLUSE --> Enable the Breakeven function
input int LevelWLoss=0; //LevelWLoss --> Distance from the OpenPrice to the profitable SL
input int LevelProfit=0; //LevelProfit --> Number of points gained by the position to use BE
EAPADPRO v40 update, according to the new rules for using the MQL5 Market
In closing positions when using the CloseAveragingAfterCloseMainDeals parameter, added Print output to the log.
Added parameter for rounding prices when modifying stop loss and take profit:
RoundingDigits Number of decimal for modification.
-To 1 digit
-To 2 digits
Data output in the STRATEGY block to the LOG log when EAPADPRO is minimized and closed
EAPADPRO v31 Update
Added information labels to the chart:
When activated ShowInfoAverager = to true, you will see the following information:
1. Average = Display the average (zero) line from positions of the same direction. If you move to a label, then there will be additional information about the calculation of the average line!
2. Next Average = Display the next averaging position, which will be open in this direction. If you move to a label, then there will be additional information about the distance!
3. Next Additional = Display the next position of additional opening, which will be open in this direction.
- Update EAPADPRO v27;
- Added custom lot parameters in xx.xx, yy.yy, zz.zz format
You can specify:
LotDifferent - lots separated by comma for averaging;
ADDITIONALLotDifferent - lots separated by commas for additional opening;
Automatic detection of the minimum possible trailing stop if the parameter TrailingStop = 0
- Added new parameters:
DistanceDifferent / ADDITIONALDistanceDifferent: Distance of new positions of averaging (against the trend) or additional opening (to the trend), separated by commas!
You can specify distance values in the format xx, yy, zz, aa
xx - Distance in points for opening the first position of averaging / additional opening;
yy - distance in points for opening the second position of averaging / additional opening;
zz - Distance in points for opening the third position of averaging / additional opening;
aa - Distance in points for opening the fourth and other positions of averaging / additional opening;
You can set any number of distances.
🆕 - Added multi magic:
MagicNumber Magic number of positions (transactions) for tracking and accounting.
MagicNumber Magic numbers can be specified separated by commas:
🔘 0 - orders opened manually;
🔘 123,345,147 - all positions with MagicNumber numbers 123,345,147;
🔘 -1 - all MagicNumber, without exception.
🆕 - Added new variables:
🆕 CloseAveragingAfterCloseMainDeals - Close averaging positions (open against the trend) when the main positions are closed.
The function will close the averaging positions only when all the main positions (according to the current symbol and magic number) are closed!
⚠️ Attention: The new function works separately for the BUY and SELL directions!
🆕 CloseAdditionalAfterCloseMainDeals - Close additional open positions (opened with the trend) when the main positions were closed.
The function will close the position of the additional opening only when all the main positions (according to the current symbol and magic number) are closed!
⚠️ Attention: The new function works separately for the BUY and SELL directions!
- Added text hints in the settings of the adviser;
- Update EAPADPRO v25;
- Additional languages added to the panel: Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), German, Chinese, Japanese;
The translation was made using the GOOGLE Translator + MQL + Terminal site!
if you find an error in your language, please report it in messages. Thank!
- Increase the speed of the panel;
Averager Update EAPADPRO v 20
Added new distance parameters for averaging and additional opening:
DistanceAdditionalPoint / ADDITIONALDistanceAdditionalPoint - additional points to calculate the distance.
If DistanceAdditionalPoint = 5, then 5 points are added to each following distance.
DistanceMax / ADDITIONALDistanceMax - The maximum number of points in the distance.
If, when calculating the distance, the obtained value is higher than DistanceMax, then the Expert Advisor takes the value DistanceMax.
- Update for the information panel EAPADPRO v2.0;
- Updated the operation of averaging;
- Updated the commission calculation algorithm;
- Added separate stop loss/take profit;
TakeProfitALL - take profit to be placed at a distance of TakeProfitALL points from the average opening price of positions;
StopLossALL - stop loss to be placed at a distance of StopLossALL points from the average opening price of positions;
TakeProfit - take profit to be placed at a distance of TakeProfit points from the averaging position opening price;
StopLoss - stop loss to be placed at a distance of StopLoss points from the averaging position opening price;
ADDITIONALTakeProfit - take profit to be placed at a distance of ADDITIONALTakeProfit points from the opening price of additional position.
ADDITIONALStopLoss - stop loss to be placed at a distance of ADDITIONALStopLoss points from the opening price of additional position.
- To prevent constant modification of the total stop loss/take profit due to constant changes in the value of 1 point, the total stop loss/take profit does not take into account commission and swap.
- Renamed the variables:
MagikToAverage = MagicToAverage
LotsMartinAverager = LotsMartin
MaxLot = LotMax
MaxOrders = MaxOrdersOpen
TypeTradeBUYSELL = OrderToAverage
The EAPADPRO operation algorithm has been updated.
- Fixed the trailing stop error when there are positions in different directions.
Fixed an error with position averaging when trading multiple symbols with the same magic number simultaneously
Update of the "Averaging" block for the Brazilian market
Added block for opening additional positions based on the trend:
- ADDITIONALDistance - the distance for opening additional grid positions based on the trend.
- ADDITIONALDistanceMartin - the distance multiplier for opening additional positions based on the trend.
- ADDITIONALLotsMartin - increase the lot size of the grid positions for opening additional positions based on the trend
- ADDITIONALLotAdditional - additional lot for the additional position for opening additional positions based on the trend
- ADDITIONALLotMax = maximum lot to use when opening the averaging positions. 0 - disabled
- ADDITIONALStopLoss - Stop loss of the opening additional positions based on the trend
Fixed working with long tickets
- Added the EAPADPRO information panel
Details on the panel in our blog:
The following data has been moved to the Strategy Info block:
OWN Signal = Name of the signal + Timeframe of the signal + Reverse
Current Signal = Current signal from the main indicator
Filter 1/2 - Name of the filter 1/2
Current Filter - Current signal from filters 1/2
BUY Average/Lot - Next averaging in points for BUY / Next averaging lot
SELL Average/Lot - Next averaging in points for SELL / Next averaging lot
Buy Additional/Lot - Next additional opening in points for BUY / Next lot for additional opening
Sell Additional/Lot - Next additional opening in points for SELL / Next lot for additional opening
Average Price Buy - Average price for BUY deals
Price Sell - Average price for SELL deals
-Fixed error with the DistanceMartin
Added the AllTradeTrail parameter - trailing stop works on a trade that is to be averaged as well.
Code optimized to reduce CPU load.
Fixed stop loss and take profit modification error.
Fixed lot size error
Added support for EA operation on hedging accounts. The EA can work on Hedging and Netting accounts!
Fixed the error in the MaxLot parameter
Changed lot calculation when using martingale.
Increased the last lot of an open position at the last deal.
The updated version for the stock market:
- Fixed the error in the determination of the last lot, if the position was closed by several requests.
- Added the selection of the order filling type - TypeFilling
Removed the description of input parameters from the code.