The fully automated Yellow EA works on short-term trend changes creating the price "corridor" set in the parameters. Trading is carried out at the external borders of this corridor by opening positions in different directions with different lot sizes.
StopLoss can be optionally set in parameters by user.
Yellow is intended for trading any currency pair on the M5 timeframe.
Not martingale, not arbitrage.
- EAMagic10 - the magic number of the EA.
- StrategyBlock1 - can be set to true or false. If true, the EA uses the 1-st block of strategies in trading.
- StrategyBlock2 - can be set to true or false. If true, the EA uses the 2-nd block of strategies in trading.
- AutoLot - can be set to true or false. If true, the EA selects the lot size for trading depending on the balance value.
- Lots - lot size is set by a user, if the value of AutoLot is false.
- Risk - percentage of the deposit used for the automatic calculation of the lot.
- DD - maximum allowed drawdown.
- CommentOfOrder - comment to orders. Can take any value.
- TakeProfitInPoints - take profit in points.
- StopLoss - stop loss value in points. If StopLoss=0, stop loss is not used in trading.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop in points;
- ZeroPositions - if true, the EA opens positions only if there are no other open positions on the trading account.
- LotMult2way - lot multiplier for the next opened position.
- AutoPriceCorridor - can be set to true or false. If true, the EA automatically determines the MaxPriceCorridor parameter.
- MaxPriceCorridor - value of the price corridor in points for Yellow to open positions, if AutoPriceCorridor=false.
- PipsOfIncrement - expansion of the price corridor when exiting an unprofitable position.
- ClosePreviousPositions - can be set to true or false. If true, the EA closes previous positions on the same currency pair before opening new positions and ignores the StopLoss parameter.
- StartHour - hour to start trading. Can take values from 0 to 23.
- EndHour - hour to stop trading. Can take values from 1 to 24.
- TradeOnFridays - can be set to true or false. If true, the EA will open trades on fridays.
- SaveDeposit - can be set to true or false. If true, the EA will close order series with minimal profit regardless of TakeProfitInPoints parameter.
- SafeMode - can be set to "true" or "false". If "false", the EA turns off additional filter and opens trades like version 5.4.
- ShowInfoPanel - can be set to "true" or "false". If "true", the information panel will be displayed on the chart of the traded pair.
- Panel_Language - language of the information panel.
- TextColor - font color of the information panel.
Recommended settings are set by default.
Recommended broker - any.
For the correct operation of the EA, the currency pair history for the H1 and D1 timeframe should be fully downloaded to the terminal.
Parameters are set as for 4-digits servers. They will be automatically recalculated for 5-digits servers.
Backtest screenshots are provided below.
I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Have a successful trading!
Price of the Expert advisor will change every week proportionally to profitability of the signal Monitoring of trading by Yellow EA .
In case of growth of profitability - price of the Expert advisor will be increased. In case of reduction of profitability - price of the Expert advisor will be decreased.
If SafeMode=false, the EA turns off additional filter and opens trades like version 5.4
2. New parameter was added.
1. For correct trading you need to download H1 and D1 history to your terminal.
2. It's not recommended to run updated version on charts where you have positions that were opened by earlier versions of Yellow EA. Wait for their closure.
2. Added the ability to select the trading time.
2. Added the ability to increase the lot with small multipliers (1.05, 1.1...).
Added new parameters.
Changed the working timeframe.