WOW - so many! Which one?

Retired and now demo trading full time. Manual results are great & I'm excited about Forex however it's very demanding & I need a system. Some say "None work" and others "Mine is the best." Need your suggestions and if possible any available results.

Send to my e-mail also: Use PM!!

Rome Cote

Los Angeles, CA

You'd better learn for few months and practise it in demo account. It's quite difficult to trust signal providers. Just learn and practice......

Nic

If you already have great results stop looking and stick with whats working for you now.

Rome Cote:
Retired and now demo trading full time. Manual results are great & I'm excited about Forex however it's very demanding & I need a system. Some say "None work" and others "Mine is the best." Need your suggestions and if possible any available results.

I am demo trading this systeem for a month now.

(see results in attachment)

Files:
ff1month.doc  109 kb

DUBO:
I am demo trading this systeem for a month now.(see results in attachment)

Can you maybe give me a full statement?

Maybe you have already seen this ..

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/195140

forexlike:
Can you maybe give me a full statement?

I can't upload it (file is to big).

But I give you the logins (only read) to the account where the EA runs on, so you can create a report yourself.

Login : 9017184

Password: tz4pksu (read only password)

It is on velocity4x platform in case you don't have it you can download it here:
https://www.metaquotes.net/en/download

I suggest you open a different thread for this system giving all these information there. What do u think? Just an idea...

bossxero:
I suggest you open a different thread for this system giving all these information there. What do u think? Just an idea...

Good suggestion Bossxero,

But I can't tell much more about it.

I just putted my 2 cents here and hope some people will react who have more experience with it.

The best should be people who use it in a real money account.

Further I want to encourage the idea of the starter of this thread and hope other people will post their results and EA's also here.

So that in a few month's we have a few options.

I like to diversify my investments over several reliable systems.

I hope I kickstarted this thread with my input and hope other people will follow.

But let's keep it positive and not make a race for the best results.

I have not time to answer any PM's or mails so I attached the Expert Advisor below

Files:
COUNTER.mq4  24 kb

You are right. However, you can know which is goog and which is not. You have to make demo testing, live testing. Run it for several months before deciding which one is right.

And if you like scalping you can get these signals free .. Low frequency scalper - Forex Trading

But you will need a good broker to catch these ..

Files:
timex2.jpg  132 kb
Reason: