Truly Profitable Trading System

I have lossed quite a lot of money in Day Trading, and that was 5 years ago, that time I really trade on emotions and gut feeling. This time I am back, started in forex and again losses 50% of my capital, despite in first 2 days of trading I make profit of 50%. Now I am studying fibonacci, it makes a lot of sense.. and why I open this new thread is to listen others opinion on this fibonacci indicators. Anyone ?

I am also currently studying this 'Rosetta Stone' theory that can predict exactly when and what is the Exact Tops and Bottoms - I have studied Gann lines, etc.. found wonderful stories.. anyone can share all these stories to me?

To Bluto, I have read about you in other thread and i am asking you, is there any SIMPLEST system that anyone can follow, by analyzing about 10min in front of the screen, ENTRY, set Stop Loss and Limit and go - he/she may come back 12 hours later so see at least 20pips a day. And if he comes back, with 10 min time of observing the chart he/she can put up an Entry again, doing the same thing again and expect to get profit at least 20pips after 4-6 hours later - is there any STYLE of trading that you know of for this kind of objective - because of the fact for one month I have spent at least 16 hours a day studying and researching the trade strategies and indicators and all, until I found fibonacci and Gann and Rosetta stone, but still I am looking for the above objective - I almost forget that I have a life - I need to go back to my life..tq