Nice and stable strategy - page 2

Seems like a great indicator! Are you sure it does not repaint?

thanks TurboSwing, lately i love 4hr charts and this strategy complement my entry and exits.

turboswing:
Hello traders,I work with this unusual manual strategy (no EA) :Main windowNo bars, candles or lines, time frame H4Heikin Ashi Smoothed 2/6/3/2HMA indicator, period 10, MA shift 0, MA Method 2, MA price 1, filter 2.0HMA Russian Color 10/2/0Lower windowInverse Fisher Transform of RSI 0/0/5/9, levels 0.5 and -0.5VQ indicator, time frame 240 (H4), 5/3/7/2Long & Short signals, see snapshot.Have a nice trading,Gilbert DespeghelBelgium

My friend it would be so cool if you could post your indicators and template, I have found like 10 versions of hma and none of them is the one you are talking about, anyone who found the indicators please be so kind and share them.

Regards

Hi, I still can no tfind the indicators of this strategy,I have found many very similar indicators but not the originals, does any one have the original indicators and template from this strategy?

KindestRegards

The 4 hour MACD forex strategy uses a 4 window to analysis these market rhythms and recognizing signals.

Hello, I know one more strategy that brings stable income. I use trading robot by Rita Lasker. It is free and what is pleasant that you receive it with indicators - they are good, I work with them. There videos of this robot on You Tube. It is available at robot4free.com