help create simple ea

hello i have a strategy very simple but lack the knowledge to create an EA.

i have been watching the markets for quite some time and configured the strategy.

the way it goes is you wait until 7.45 am uk time when the markets are very settled and havn't just jumped from some uk or us news. then compare it to the rate of 7.45 am the day earlier and just follow the trend WITH NO STOP LOSSES OR TAKE PROFIT. obviously use quite low leverage!

then wait for the next day if the trend has continued so do nothing. if the trend has changed so close position and open opposite position. the two pairs to use are gbp/usd and euro/usd.

just one more point that there has to be at least 40 pip diffenrence between one day and the next otherwise there is no proof the trend has changed.

so example on day one 7.45 am the rate gbp/usd 1.50 wait till day two the rate at 7.45 is 1.49 then sell gbp/usd. wait till next day if rate is any lower (or higher within 40 pips do nothing and wait for next day). If rate has gone higher than 40 pips say 1.4950 then close position and buy gbp/usd..

although it is very simple it has worked for quite some time since with banks crashing and economys plunging trends have lasted 5-6 days and even most recently the rate went from 1.46 to 1.35 so over a thousand point trend.

try it and over the long run while economies are under pressure it works!

so if someone could create an ea like this i will be very pleased thank you

Reason: