TwinBlade 5mint System - page 8

PipeTrader:
Hello every one !

There is my last contribution for now.

I will trade this system and I post my results at the end of the month.

I replace the I_trend for Vasily pip sniper from ServerUang

What do you thing abouth the yellow dots to place your stop lost ?

hi pipetrader

can we have your investor pass for cheak our trade with your trade?

This sure does look a lot like Dean Malone's "E.A.S.Y." / "Synergy" strategy..

WNW:
This sure does look a lot like Dean Malone's "E.A.S.Y." / "Synergy" strategy..

because it is modified (changed) Synergy TS

otherwise it would be in "Synergy" thread

dznmrd:
Entry's seem to be ok. But im trying to find good ways to exit without much success here I need early exit before candles turn around.

use fibonacci

So how much has everyones account grown using the twinblade?!?!?!?

happy trading,

Brett

Thats the question...

How well is this going then, when everyone goes quiet for a couple of months either its working well and there off making money or it went terribly wrong and everybody left it?

Regards

bh4v1k

xx3xxx:
take me some time to figure out that, a GRATEFUL and THANK you message , would be NICE !!

That really was most kind of you, thank you.

I am not sure to whom you were addressing this post but I am sure that it will come in useful to me.

how to

Fews thing that could EASE your installation

- but remind you that Heiken Ashi is an old japanese system, but it does change on the spot and repaint -- so it may inherit with that

-- sometime , we could get out or hedge too quickly, better wait for 1 cycle before decision on hedge or get out

-- the profit you aim to GET, are you prepared to LOSS 120% of the same amount ?? (not greedy principle)

Here is the installation guide when you want to INSTALL the bottom ARROW

(you may only get white cross or just ONE WAY arrow -- if you install it wrongly)

first -- the indicator that you prefer would be called LJ_ID.... i.e. LJ_ID_Blade and LJ_SIG_Blade [PT_SIG_Blade2]

but

1. install heiken ashi

2. install i_trend (delete fr template , but never remove from the ORIGINAL folder -- this is the key indic)

3. compile (may need compile) LJ_ID and install LJ_ID_blade

3.3 may install Altr_.... singal v2_2 -- sound one could set to ZERO (not 1) if you choose the alert signal one

4. remove heiken ashi from [CTRL - I] -- but do not delete it

5. remove i-trend from [CTRL - I] -- but do not delete it

you may save the template NOW

--

if you want to know when to exit, you may use the MT4 icon (on top) called standard deviation channel

the notes mainly for people who want to install

see 2 dig attached, one with white CROSS is INCORRECT installation, the one with color pink and green arrow -- is following this guide RESULT

take me some time to figure out that, a GRATEFUL and THANK you message , would be NICE !!

Files:
incorrect.jpg  67 kb
correct.jpg  69 kb
Reason: