Grid 193 question

Exactly, you should learn the forex very well. no one system is 100% profits, otherwise they will not necessary to sell it. Just use it to trade.

ashokshetty:
Exactly, you should learn the forex very well. no one system is 100% profits, otherwise they will not necessary to sell it. Just use it to trade.

thanks shettre, advice chanagide !!

Original Code

Hi Zorran,

If I understand correctly, you're trying to modify a code you're currently using, or do you not have the code?

If so, it may be easier to post the file so we can provide some input.

Take care and good luck.

Al

ATL Trader:
Hi Zorran,

If I understand correctly, you're trying to modify a code you're currently using, or do you not have the code?

If so, it may be easier to post the file so we can provide some input.

Take care and good luck.

Al

Thanks for the response,

I tried posting it didn't work, but I will try again, once I reach home tonight. Its a very popular forex grid system called grid 193 or makegrid193, readily available online, even in the download section of this forum

zorran:
Thanks for the response, I tried posting it didn't work, but I will try again, once I reach home tonight. Its a very popular forex grid system called grid 193 or makegrid193, readily available online, even in the download section of this forum

actually u had to make use of the [search] function, just simply enter 【MakeGrid】, then u will get thounsand of the thread in our forum.

here is one of that ,

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173459

zorran:
thanks shettre, advice chanagide !!

howda maraayare! Jaagrate!

Hi

I am using newer version Makegrid v197. I trade at the present 3 currencies EUR/CHF, GBP/CAD, USD/CHF on live account with setings buy only 3 pips- take profit at 15. The reason I trade those currencies is that they have positive swap charges and are at the bottom of the grid. The size of my grid is $1000 from historical low price. The ammount for each currency to trade is $16000 to cover the bottom. I have more money to add if needeed. This can produce about 4000 monthly if the currency is in the range.