Just want to make you all a bit jealous!

Hi all traders,

I've been working with a scalping strategy for about 8 months now, and finally getting close to a really good strategy. Just wanted to brag a bit :-)

I seems to work fine on the G9 pairs with consistent results, the only down side is that since it's a scalping system the results will be pretty affected by the size of the spread for the pair. The system have been forward tested for a month now, with good results similar to our expected backtesting results, and will go live when a few server issues are fixed.

Anyway, just wanted to show you some results and hopefully motivate you work with your own systems :-) Some performance ratios worth mention is a win percentage of 74%, maximum drawdown of less than 1% (of course this depends on our lot size, but this number is valid for the graphs attached) and a profit factor of 2.24.

So keep fighting the markets, or start to follow them

/Johan

Files:

Any chance we can test run your system? It would be nice.

Nice performance but i have some additional questions if i might.

Over what period is the the attachment? I also noted the modelling quality is 25%, is it possible to get us another chart with improved modelling quality.

The maximum drawdown is very nice perhaps you can enlighten us with some details regarding your money management.

Reason: