Help with new idea for 10points3

Hi, you might know the 10point3 EA.

I had the idea of letting it trade on H1 or greater and close the position as soon as the signal changes from buy to sell or sell to buy.

e.g. if I am short on EURUSD +80 pips and the signal changes from sell to buy, I close the position and go long on EURUSD.

I check the signal by changing to another demo account and let the EA open a new position on the same chart.

Now I was thinking about implementing this into the EA, but failed due to my lack of programming skills

Does anyone know how to make the EA perform this action by itself.

If not, maybe you know how to let the EA show the current signal on the chart. This would already mean a lot to me

PS. The EA should only close the position when the signal changes if this position is making profit, it shouldn't do it when I'm losing.

Files:
10_points_3.mq4  10 kb

yes in other forum this EA is profitable and many people using it

thanks for your answer, but is won't help me in any way

Hello,

This EA is fantastic. I thought to put it work in to range (or flat market how ever you would like to call it). Does that system work well with closing position if signal had changed? Any other ides of that EA?

May I also ask in which forum should I find that EA version that is profitable? - question for fxtrendline

PS: I maybe can help you out with programming. Is it really profitable, the system you use I mean?

master-nico:
Hi, you might know the 10point3 EA. I had the idea of letting it trade on H1 or greater and close the position as soon as the signal changes from buy to sell or sell to buy. e.g. if I am short on EURUSD +80 pips and the signal changes from sell to buy, I close the position and go long on EURUSD.I check the signal by changing to another demo account and let the EA open a new position on the same chart. Now I was thinking about implementing this into the EA, but failed due to my lack of programming skills Does anyone know how to make the EA perform this action by itself. If not, maybe you know how to let the EA show the current signal on the chart. This would already mean a lot to me PS. The EA should only close the position when the signal changes if this position is making profit, it shouldn't do it when I'm losing.[ Hello Nico, I´m just beginning to trade in Forex, I think your new strategy should have a great results.I want to know what an EA is? Michael FrisomDepartment of StatisticsIowa University

an ea is a expert advisor - an automated trading system that opens, closes and manages trades by itself.

Actually I was not offering my strategy but ask for help to realize it.

Until now, the EA does not funtion because I don't know how to programme it

Okei. I got it but is it profitable when you trade it by hand. I mean open and close by yourself. Also wanted to know whether you use it on EUR only.

All the best in trading

master-nico:
Hi, you might know the 10point3 EA. I had the idea of letting it trade on H1 or greater and close the position as soon as the signal changes from buy to sell or sell to buy. e.g. if I am short on EURUSD +80 pips and the signal changes from sell to buy, I close the position and go long on EURUSD.I check the signal by changing to another demo account and let the EA open a new position on the same chart. Now I was thinking about implementing this into the EA, but failed due to my lack of programming skills Does anyone know how to make the EA perform this action by itself. If not, maybe you know how to let the EA show the current signal on the chart. This would already mean a lot to me PS. The EA should only close the position when the signal changes if this position is making profit, it shouldn't do it when I'm losing.

hello

this ea need to add any indicator?

Reason: