Probability - page 3

Thanks for that Bongo I had totally forgotten about that write up. Lot of good info.

Cheers

Beno

Hello Beno,

You may want to look over FX Sniper's work some more, as his posts have some of the most solid statistic-based data with explaination.

One of the points he did note was a specific stoploss, which I think would be consistent with this style. If not A, then B. The other factors mentioned in this thread would be taken into account.

Edit: This would keep your MM ratio's at more specific numbers and expectant targets.

Also your sample of 4 will have different results compared to a sample of 5, of 6, and so on. Data that doesn't seem to work for a set of 4 may work well on a set of 6, with same calculations.

I too would like to see your spreadsheet, dejnik, if you wouldn't mind sharing

You failed to answer my question on another thread, so i'm going to say to Beno to stay away from you.

You posted all over every Forex Forum- that's not very professional considering the level of research DB has within their own company.

STFU and stop posing.

Steve Robinson:
Hi Beno,

I love Statistic theory too, I was reading your questions and definitely, we miss an indicator for all this.

If you need something related with Statistic theory, please tell and I may help you!

Steve Robinson

Deutsche Bank

Financial Advisor

I m in!

Hi Beno,

very interesting idea! Count me in... I ll start R&D on it as well and see what results I ll get. I have many friends that are mathematicians so they will help me on it as well.

Actually all these has to do with chaos theory.

Athan

athan00:
Hi Beno,

very interesting idea! Count me in... I ll start R&D on it as well and see what results I ll get. I have many friends that are mathematicians so they will help me on it as well.

Actually all these has to do with chaos theory.

Athan

Welcome to the forum

LOL chaos theory that is my brain at the moment "complete chaos"

you might want to look at google "probability of hitting target" most of it is gaming work but there is some interesting projects on moving targets and missile targeting theory which entails acceleration, momentum and speed I might sound a bit mad but most of these things can be found in the average days trading.

Beno:
Welcome to the forum

LOL chaos theory that is my brain at the moment "complete chaos"

you might want to look at google "probability of hitting target" most of it is gaming work but there is some interesting projects on moving targets and missile targeting theory which entails acceleration, momentum and speed I might sound a bit mad but most of these things can be found in the average days trading.

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

goog luck !

mudar:
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll goog luck !

LOL A nerd HA if you only new.

Good Luck

With your trading.

Mudar

Reason: