MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 970

Data brought out year by year:   http://www.upload.ee/image/2811163/Forex_system.png In this picture every year starts with 100 000€ and profits are not reinvested! Lot sizes are always same. TP and SL are both over 100pip from price. If profits were reinvested(if account balance grow 10% then...
Hey,  I was wondering if its possible to draw a line between two dots which starts at coordinate 1 and ends at coordinate 2.  The problem with trend lines is, that they always go further than the coordinates til infinity - thats not what I need.  Is is possible to draw such a line with...
[Deleted]
#define PipsTP 30void OrderBuy(double Size){       int ticket=0;                  while (ticket <= 0)                  {                  ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),1,Size,MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_ASK),3,0,MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_ASK)+MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_POINT)*PipsTP,""...
Hello, I'm writing an indicator and have defined a variable 'BarsToProcess'. However, on line 63 and 64, when compiling, I receive the message that this variable 'BarsToProcess' is not defined. I tried to define again, but then I receive message that it is already defined ... I attach the mq4 file...
Hi, I learned coding step by step from this website https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1456 around two weeks ago, followedexamples given and made an ea. The problem however is that whenever it hits SLor TP, it opens another position in the same direction as the previous if theprice is still below or...
Hi MQLers, when analyzing the results of my code I need to scroll back to history (to the left) and rest there to see what my objects are telling me. However as we all knwo, the window "jumps" right back to the right with the arrival of each new tick. My question is - would I be able to freeze the...
hi : im new here and wanted to ask a question on a problem i just had on my platform. i was customizing the tools at the top of my platform, eliminating some buttons i did not need. when i finished with a box, i went to drag it too where i wanted to place it on the top and when i went too place it...
[Deleted]
Where can I find the source code for the "Volumes" indicator that is included as a standard indicator with MT4?
[Deleted]
Using MQ4 for MT4, is it possible to get an alert of all pairs available to MT4 through the broker? For example, for some brokers I would want the list to look like this: AUDUSD,USDCHF,USDJPY,EURUSD,USDCAD,EURCHF,EURGBP,EURJPY,EURCAD,EURAUD,GBPCHF,GBPUSD,CHFJPY,AUDCAD For some brokers the list would...
[Deleted]
Can't seem to figure out why this isn't working, any help would be appreciated. I want to close all orders under that specific symbol with MagicNumber_3 if their total floating profit is greater than DollarTakeProfit_s3. double CurrentPairProfit_s3 = CalculateProfit_s3();      if...
[Deleted]
Hi,  I am running MT4 on Windows 7 Home Preminum and am unable to create a file based on the following script: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|                                            SatCustomFunction.mq4 |...
Hello everyone, i just come across MT4 platform with clickable logo on the chart. Can anybody give me a hint how this is actually done? Here is a screenshot for better understanding:  http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/2903/buttonsu.jpg Any hint would be much appreciated.   Sigma PS: If there is a...
PLease check this code I am using to calculate lot sizes for EURUSD: double Lots=NormalizeDouble(AccountBalance()*Risk/100000/Digits/Trail_Stop/10,2); it seems to work well because my Account Balance is in USD. So in this case, because USD is the terms currency it works well. I use this other code...
  Trade Copier  (13   1 2)
Hi All, Is there anything like a trade copier EA??. I want to copy trades from my master platform to several child platforms. How do I get this please help. Regards ckmoied
[Deleted]
When creating an Expert Adviser using MQ4, is it possible to allow users to select from a drop-down containing pre-defined options? The values to variables can be adjusted by users if they click on the "Inputs" tab of the Expert Adviser.  I know how to let them select "true" or "false" and I know...
Hi there, I'm supposed to do something fairly simple, but I'm getting problems.  I receive a variable containing the SL level, that I want to use in my OrderSend.  Everything works fine if I calculate my sl based on Ask price as in ordersend example in doc, but I get error 130 if I try to directly...
[Deleted]
This is my 1st post. I browsed for the subject on the Forum but I couldn't find any clue regarding my issue. I've developed an EA which is delivering fairly well, however I'm facing this issue which I cannot address. Here's the flow: 1. I launch the EA which runs just ok, opening and closing orders...
  trade limitation  (13   1 2)
hi all, i need a help in coding i want to disallowed trading for a few bar, lets say 10 bar after a trade is closed, how do i do that?  
Hi, as far as you know, is there any way to retrieve by code a list of the files (and how many) contained in the \files folder?    Thanks Regards Stefano 
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm totaly new to MQL 4 but wanted to create an Expert Advisor so I used a programm, it works ok but i'm not fully statisfied, the EA should open orders on the Crossover aof the MA's ( just 2 MA's) long and short. Now the problem is, that the EA can just open ONE order at the same time and thast...
  range bars.  (2)
Hi, I am doing an Expert working with range bars, but I want to include the code range bars inside my EA, because I don't want to have to install it separately. Is this possible? Thanks.
[Deleted]
As at today, I m having difficulties closing my trade and even when I want to place new order the platform is not responding, please what is the problem and what should I do help.
  Help for MQL4  (1)
Hi Guys ,   I am not sure if here is the right place to ask thisquestion or not . Sorry if I am in wrong topic .   I am completely beginner in MQL4 programming . Just haveto 2 quick questions.   1- If I have a script or expert ... and if I need to runthis 24 hours , can I quit meta trader and...
[Deleted]
Print(Bid+"<"+CheckLowest());                  if (Bid < CheckLowest())                  {                     Print("Buy!!");                  } below is the journal log 2012.11.06 22:03:06    2012.11.01 13:15  Bar GBPUSD,H1: 1.61115000<1.61169000 but, still didn't print the "Buy!!" why ???
[Deleted]
Hi,  with the code // Start Tester start = ShellExecuteA(0, "Open", "terminal.exe", FileOptim, PathTester, 3);  I can call a second MT4 instance and start the tester with pre-defined optimization settings. This principle is described in this article. I tried it and it works fine. But! How can I...
[Deleted]
Making sure to download all time frames of data running a 5 year back test my Tester will cut off 2012. When I do 2012 by itself I get 1/4 of the trades that I would get any other year but it'll at least show trades if I do it year by year. I get 0 mismatched chart errors and my broker is...
Lets assume the following (simplified) Code: extern double Lots = 0.1;extern double LotMultiplier = 1.4;/* First Order */myLot = 0.1;/* Second Order */myLot = 0.1 * LotMultiplier; // = 0.14/* Third Order */myLot = 0.14 * LotMultiplier; // = 0.196/* ... n Orders ...*/myLot = <LastOrderLotSize> *...
Hi,  I'm just doing some research about the MarketInfo function, and I just receive "0" (zero) int start(){double tt=MarketInfo(NULL,MODE_TICKVALUE);   Comment(         "Tick Value     : ",tt+"\n"+         "Tick Size      : ",MarketInfo(NULL,MODE_TICKSIZE)+"\n"+         "lot  Size      : "...
[Deleted]
I¡m looking for a good MQL4 developer. The 80% of the EA is finished, but I need to put new parameters and I need help, because I dont have time. Its a good proyect an I need a good developer who believe in that. Contact me on cataloniacn@gmail.com THANKS