MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1334

[Deleted]
  nvm  (2)
nvm
Hello, I need Zigzag with data export function. I want to export Highs and Lows with time stamp for furher analysis. If you saw such Zigzag, could you write a link ? Thanks, Edward
[Deleted]
Someone known way to automate metatrader multiterminal? Thk
[Deleted]
  Spectrometr refinement  (69   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Good day experts and not only. Guys, help a blonde :) girl with writing a very simple indicator, I attach the picture, I really need
[Deleted]
IGTFX technical analysis: The EUR could increase to 0.9064 versus the GBP. The GBP weakened for a sixth day versus the USD on concern that political uncertainties will hamper efforts to reduce the U.K. financial debt situation. The USD rose to 1.4928. Furthermore against all off its other most...
[Deleted]
My first AE that uses a simple RSI trigger. When the RSI value is more than a certain level it wil either buy or sell. The buy or sell part is working - actually it is working to well. I need the AE to enter only once on a sell and the next must be a buy and visa versa. The problem is the AE keeps...
hello please hlp me. If i use one strategy in 15M timeframe and use ATR for set StopLoss in this strategy use ATR for StopLoss must be in 15M TimeFrame or must in on the base of Daily timeframe ? remark: when i use my strategy in 15M timeframe and calculate stoploss on the base of ATR in Daily...
[Deleted]
dear traders, first of all i would like to thank you all for replying so soon. I just have a final few questions before I begin my mql4 journey. now, many programers have given slightly different answers to 'best place to begin learning', so I am going to list them from 1-7, I...
[Deleted]
dear MT4 traders, just a couple of things I need to understand, would you mind to ellaborate?? 1) mql4 isnt able to accept inputs from keyboard, you need that as a beginner.?? 2) MQL4 is a subset of C. 3) if you really want to learn programming then learn a different...
New article The Order of Object Creation and Destruction in MQL5 is publicshed at mql5.com: Every object, whether it is a custom object, a dynamic array or anarray of objects, is created and deleted in MQL5-program in itsparticular way. Often, some objects are part of other objects, and theorder of...
[Deleted]
dear mt4 traders, I was just wondering if anyone from this forum has downloaded an EA from code base and have successfully been making money (real money, not demo) trading live with it for at least three months??? Billy
Hello, What would be the best way to code an alert as follow : After 3 RED bars if a BLUE Bar appears : Alert After 3 BLUE bars if a RED Bar appears : Alert Knowing that BLUE bars are "buffer0" and RED bars are "buffer1" My main difficulty is that the colored bars are not following each other,...
[Deleted]
Hello, I am having this necessity to occasionally modify history files from my code (scripts or native windows app) and have been doing so successfully. MT4 seems to have no problems using these modified files with demo and live accounts and it displays the modified information on charts without
Hello, I tried to use import wininet.dll to import informations from a webstite for my EA, How to use it ? Specially with the internetOpenUrlA function?
Is there anyway to run an EA other than the stratagey tester while the market is closed to do test runs or code that I write?
  Dynamic EAs  (271   1 2 3 4 5 ... 27 28)
Not sure if this would be right place to post it since it is using dynamic indicators, anyway Mladen changed your DoubleMacd+Rsi ea changed the indicators with dynamic macd dll and changed the RSI to dynamic dss bressert. Did preliminary backtest from Sept. till now, will post back test once its...
all authors please i have got a ea called fxbe step paloma_mod it was very nice but i lost it please send it to my email jaikanthjay@gmail.com
[Deleted]
Hello,  MT4 looses screens when I open more than 6-7 templates. Some places of MT4 goes white even menus wont show up.  System Configuration:  3GB Ram  Q6600 Win2k3 32 bit Task manager, ram usage is : 382 MB.  Any idea why it might would do such thing?  Thanks
When specifying TimeFrame Constants are either the TimeFrame Enumeration Values such as 'PERIOD_H1' OR '60' (minutes) both valid and interchangable?
Hi, I want to write an EA which only opens an new order at the close price of the candle. How can I do it?
I am trying to learn how to access the price data of a Horizontal Line that has been placed on a chart manually by a user. Attached is a test program I ve been using (butchering) in trying to figure out how it is done. Seems I can read it once ... but after it is moved by a user on the screen' I can...
MQLmagazine.com's february edition is online! This edition's leading article addresses issues about the implications of MetaTrader5 on the job segment, and the birth of a new quantish backtesting platform. Other topics include the debugger, market data access, file writing functions and indicator...
Hi I need someone to help me please who has a good knowledge of MQL4 coding to program a strategy for metatrader 4. Please message me or reply to this thread. Thanks in advance Carl
[Deleted]
Hello Guys! (I do not know in english well so sorry for this.) I have a really big problem! I have an Expert advisor (made by me), and i want to write that open this EA's positions where it get the signal. For now i have that kind of opening code what opens the order at a price + or - 20-30-40-100...
[Deleted]
I have several window indicator below my chart, i.e CCI, vol, and RSI. How should i shift the vol indicator to below the RSI? I tried to drag the window, but dont' seem to work. The only way, i tried is to del away and add in order. Any advice how to shift the indicator after adding in? Thanks
Hello I like to take use of third party services for advanced account statements and statistics. But I don't know whether these services are safe and free from security risks, malware and forex scams. I like to use this service http://www.mt4i.com/ from MT Intelligence. I have used this in my demo...
Surely this can be done right? Reading the price level of a user installed horizontal line. By user installed I mean placed on to a chart manually. The following code is something i was playing with trying to learn to do just that. In the end i want to be able to place 2 Horizontal lines on a...
[Deleted]
Hello everyone I have a custom indicator, one of the best in my search last 20 months, for swing trading. I need free help -- a EA coder help me convert this to EA. very simple, just follow signals given out by indicator with stop loss/ take profit / trailing stop. I am asking for free help because...
[Deleted]
  Is it possible?  (5)
Hi All i want to know if possible to do that sequence in EA. 1-to stop the EA completely from trading when balance is 100 pips less than the balance of 2 days past. 2-then EA starts to do backtesting (on background) everyday from day of stopped trading. when backtest shows balance higher 100 pips...
Hello to all I realize that this post has nothing to do with explaining errors and such. But a word of thanks from me to all of you for the never ending help you all have provided. Today, the system I have been working with compiled yesterday for the first time. The debugging I completed this...