MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 935

[Deleted]
  Infinite Loop  (5)
My second attempt at MQL coding was a designed to extract and display (in the Alert window) some environment variables (min lot size etc etc).  I appear to have cocked this up and now I cannot launch MT4 without it looping and gradually eating more and more memory and CPU cycles.  Is there a way to...
Now I have make a function which can draw line on K lines graphic as below: int LineNo=0;void iDrawLine(int myFirstTime,double myFirstPrice,int mySecondTime,double mySecondPrice){ string myObjectName="Line"+LineNo; ObjectCreate(myObjectName,OBJ_TREND,0,myFirstTime,myFirstPrice,mySecondTime...
Just as the subject, the detail is as below: This company which i want to join is trading FX, Gold and Future by EA on MT4. I have studied investment and  speculate about 4 years, but I still work for a biology company during these time. Most time, I want to go to this field (investment), but i...
Hi, I'm writing a code which is used in Visual Mode(F12), it's to simply draw candles of different timeframe.  Say I'm in M15 chart, and I want to draw H1 candles in separate window. I did a test : draw a line with "iHigh", time is in year 2009. It's odd: the indicator line value is actually today's...
  Which EA is best  (1)
I'm so new on mql4 EA. Is there any free EA that can bring daily base profit?   Thanks 
  Trailing fails  (6)
Hi all, The code works fine, but sometimes it fail to start trailing. Could anyone get why ? The Trailing Stop should start to trail once MinimumProfit is reached. I've even change the position of line that makes the Trail start.  The ea is to work with an ECN broker.  Here is the code that works...
Hi, my name is Piero and im new to this forum, hoping to get help with this EA. I did find it on the net and was written by Ronald Raygun. I do like the EA a lot, has one flow. The EA opens trade according to the previous candel, therfor is TP and TS worhtless why he opens right after again a trade....
hi, is that possible when there are 3 open trades and if i close trade 1 then trade 2 or/and 3 can be closed forcefully also at the same time by following the trade no. 1? any ea or anything else available for that task? thanks in advance. best wishes, boomboom
I have been looking at custom Indicators that draw on the screen, Horizontal Lines for Entry points . Is there a way to  enter trades using an EA's " Ordersend " at these lines on the chart ? The don't have "setindexbuffer" so I can't use icustom. Any assistance is appreciated.  thanks.  
[Deleted]
Hi All, I'm new to MT4 and have been really struggling to convert a short MACD scrip to use a custom indicator with the MT4 API. The script below if for a MACD crossover and histogram chart similar to MT4's default one, however the histogram is color coded to indicate if the %K line is positive or...
[Deleted]
Hi, i've this code i'm working on:    double max_risk = AccountFreeMargin()*Risk/100;   double sl_points = MathAbs(ObjectGet("P1", OBJPROP_PRICE1)-ObjectGet("P2",OBJPROP_PRICE1))*MathPow(10,Digits);   double tick_value = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_TICKVALUE);   double lots =...
None of the operators fit. Is there any other way without if(A || B || C || D || E) Action;? I ask moderators not to send to general questioner thread due to importance of question I am thinking about and can't find more rational solution! Thank you
Sometimes it takes long before your program is published in section Code Base The new Code has to pass a proofreading So when you see a new published code You may expect a little quality ....
[Deleted]
  SMS messages and MT4  (14   1 2)
Hello again I'm looking for a solution to sent SMS text messages from my EA to my mobile phone ? Has anybody some experience with this? A tip ? A possible solution ? Thanks.
Hi all, I've a question regarding arithmetic operation between OrderProfit() and OrderCommission(). Say that I want to find out  when a n order is in profit, I mean if an order has it's own commission which is fixed then  order "clean" profit should be OrderProfit() minus OrderCommission(). So if...
  IndictorCount()  (2)
When I run the following code: Print(IndicatorCount()); I get -1 no matter what. I DONOT get 0 th e first time and I DONOT get Bars -1 from the second time on. I always get -1. Can anyone clarify this
Please,can someone help me solve the problem with this indicator? When i attached it on chart, it won't display at all. Please, help.
I posted a similar post a few days ago - but is anyone else having trouble with their FXCM MT4 demo account.  A lot of times orders won't open or close, either by function of the EA or manually.  If I try to open or close a trade manually it will just sit there saying 'Please wait'.  So the more...
[Deleted]
i'm developing EA , i'm trying to get r1,r2... values from pivotlevels.mql indicator from my ea i calling like double r1=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"pivotlevels",0,0); double r2=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"pivotlevels",1,0); double r3=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"pivotlevels",2,0); double s1=iCustom(Symbol(),0...
  The councillor is in agreement.  (103   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
I suggest that the whole community should write an EA. Apparently we have to vote for the base indicator, its timeframe, the pair. Setting. Iteration 1. Applying filter Decide which one. Setting. Iteration 2. Applying a filter, etc. --------------------------------------------------- Maybe a
[Deleted]
I need to copy trend lines and other objects from one chart (example EURUSD) within profile A, to a (EURUSD) chart within profile B. I need to do this without having to save to template. I need it so when I draw the trend line in profile A it will automatically appear in profile B. I need it to only...
Its been a while since anyone has uploaded a new code (EA) ?     What happened ? did you guys moved to other forums or ?  o.O     :D 
Hello I've been at Forex for many years and the other days on my Daily Closing from my broker, there were a bunch of Buy STOP orders that were suppose to get triggered at a certain price, but the Ticket number ( that was entered in days earlier by the way )  was "Activated to"....... and then there...
Dear all, I'm begging for this forum's help once again. I am creating an easy EA designed to send market orders at a specific time. It works perfectly when used in charts with many ticks (like forex). Unfortunately, it doesn't when used in chats with a low tick activity (as Indexes CFDs, for...
[Deleted]
when I code an EA and backtest on a time range the EA doesnt start testing at the beginning of the range, it doesnt have indicator values immediately--can be over a month for something like 200mva--can I test from the beginning of range ??
[Deleted]
Hi, Is it possible to run two account in MT4 and copy the trades of one account in another account. Actually one account is used by my friend, i want to copy his trade into my account. I know his trading password also. Thanks, Hitesh
[Deleted]
hello, does anyone know of an indicator or mt4 code that can determine the last swing high or low? Something like, for a swing high, finding a "high bar" that has two or more bars on either side below it. Thanks Brad
[Deleted]
Hi guys, for example my EA opened a long position with 0.2 Lots and it should close 0.1 at a higher level. At this moment i want the EA to set the StopLoss at BE. Do i have to open 2 positions each 0.1? How can i manage it?
I'm trying to keep track of the number of candles that passed since a trade opened.  ie. - a trade opens at 12:05.  it is now 15:10, the lmit has not been reached yet, so the trade is still open.  This is a thirty minute chart, so 6 candles has passed since the trade was opened. Can someone point me...