MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 932

Just as the subject states, I can't figure out how to display the current read value of an iCustom indicator on my EA. Can someone please show me a sample piece of code? I've searched everywhere and can't find out how to do this.
Hello, I'd appreciate if anyone can help me locate a simple Automatic Trading App that would allow me to place automatic orders (Buy/Sell) based on pips movement (either +/-).  I was trying to search through the Available EA's with no luck. Thanks in advance, Yisro.
hello guys,  I've subscribed a few signals. Corresponding to the signals the trades gets opened. But the trades do not get closed, instead a popup is received saying that please see the attached image (dialog).   Please let me know how to allow my account to just follow the signal in all cases,...
[Deleted]
  Curly brace OCD  (5)
Why do people do this void foo(){ stuff...} instead of this? void foo(){ stuff...}
i want to know how well the classic quantitative investing method run ,such as wavelet analasis, neural network , random process and so on. I mean these methods refer to many complated math formula and i doubt their effects, but i don;t use them until now, so now i want to get some advice about them
Hi, I'm an experienced developer attempting to use MT4 with an external DLL for the first time. Following the excellent instructions here http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=333471 I have been able to compile and install the ExpertSample DLL that ships with MT4. Unfortunately any attempts...
  OrderSend trouble on Oanda  (11   1 2)
I'm moving my MT4 to Oanda but having trouble placing orders (OrderSend). I've read through the various threads here and I still can't seem to find a solution. Of course Oanda can not provide technical support MT4. But Oanda says they do support EAs on MT4. What do you think I'm doing wrong? Here
Can I import the data from url like this " http://in.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=USDINR=X " ? I need USDINR current-market-price value in a calculation. Or can you suggest any other method to get the data
I mean whether there is a function in MQL4 to do this? if there is, shall I know which function? Thank u! 
[Deleted]
Hi guys. I create another cause this subject is not same. Tell me if i have to upgrade the another. So, I want to know how count the number of opened positions like OrderSend is excuted, count=1, if a second same OrderSend is exeuted, count=2, etc. And how to write: if( count==X)   Stop open...
MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 451 Terminal: Fixed calculation of price field width in Market Watch tick charts and trading dialog when using large system font. Terminal: Added account leverage in all reports of the client terminal.Terminal: Fixed handling of alerts in the form of Push...
  Stop Loss Hit  (1)
Is there any way to know in my EA whether yh  the sl which was set in the OrderSend() or Orderodify  OrderModdify() comand was hit?
New article MQL5 Cookbook: Using Different Print Modes is published at mql5.com: This is the first article of the MQL5 Cookbook series. I will start with simple examples to allow those who are taking their first steps in programming to gradually become familiar with the new language. I remember my...
[Deleted]
Seems a simple request, but alas i concede defeat after searching for ages so thought i'd ask the hive-mind for help. I want to get the symbols for charts that are active in MT4, so if the terminal only has only two charts open - EURUSD and GBPUSD, i want to use only these symbols in code. If you...
[Deleted]
How can I alert values from an array created by a function?   Alert(XYZ[1]); // Should alert 4.56 double XYZ(string y, int z)  {   double x[3];   x[0] = 0.123;   x[1] = 4.56;   x[2] = 7.89;   return(x);}
[Deleted]
how can i debug an indicator code? is there any way to stop incoming ticks for a while so that i can have a look at values that i have displayed in experts tab from indicator code ? thanks
regarding an indicator i need to find it please.This indicator to manage the volatility, it about RSI in two lines. I have attached to this note a screenshot of it.Can you help me please to find it.
[Deleted]
hello mighty brains of the mql4 forum. I am testing my EA and started getting different results just by changing the name of the EA. I found this to be rather odd. No code changes just did a "save as" to a new name and compiled. Test results were very different. I strated looking around and found a...
[Deleted]
Just want to know guys! Is anyone among you who really make some money in Forex? I tried dozens of indicators and EA's, I did some expert advisors copying code from one to another and combining, but I almost 3 years since I try yet, a lot of brokers with no deposit bonus and hundreds of transactions...
Hi, someone else asked how does an indicator gets the correct time! Just try to create an indicator to show only the time. So this prints the correct open time of the bar during a back-test (e.g. 2011.01.03 07:00):         if(ObjectFind("time") != 0) ObjectDelete("time");...
Let me know how can I built a logic for  1. oscillator indicator (william % or force index)issue a buy signal when it comes from above a value to downside because logic like W%>80 or W%<-80 will not work.so what will be logic.like when it comes from above to level 80. &  2.Is it possible to input...
void PlaceOrder(int iSignal){   int iTicket;      if(iSignal == 1)   {      iTicket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,dLots,Ask,3,Bid-iStopLoss*Point,Ask+iTakeProfit*Point,"My First EA",iMagicNumber,0,Green);      if(iTicket>0){         if(OrderSelect(iTicket,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES)) Print("BUY order...
Guys  There is some one called Mr.Gregory Mcivor  he is deceitful scam he got our E-mails from here and sent us E-mail offering to sell you EA for ECN scalper with very good result , well this is the E-mail Dear Trader, I got your email from MQL4 site. Did you got profitable EA for trading forex? I...
I want to place a Market Buy order and then pending orders (Buy Stop), since it is a ecn broker I have to use OrderModify with all orders  to add the stop loss.   The "Market orders", Stop Loss and TakeProfit is modified, and works well. But when I try to modify the Pending order it only modifies...
My ea enters an OP_BUYSTOP and an OP_ENDSTOP and assigns the “OrderSend(Symbol(),,,,,,)”(s)  to  int variables for short and long.  Can these orders be referenced to change the Stop Loss by the same variables once the price is hit and one of them is opened as a market order?
[Deleted]
hi, there. i am newbies in writing mql4 expert advisor.. recently i'm writing about grid concept EA, however face some order management source code problems: 1) EA supposes to open only 4 orders, HOWEVER, at each tick, the EA is opening many and many same 4 orders.. 2) After an order is closed due...
  Pivot indicator  (12   1 2)
This is my Pivot indicator. I'm sure you know very well the Pivots and its importance. The indicator calculates the daily pivot (the yesterday pivot) and draw it with the 3 Resistances and the 3 Supports. It use the Standard Pivot Formula: Pivot = (yesterday_high + yesterday_low + yesterday_close)/3...
[Deleted]
Does anyone familiar with how to use MT4 code to define the 'current bar'? Many thx!!
hello    i have one EA to change it needed good but want open both order in market movement any one help us