MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 941

Have problem where I want EA to find data from latest closed order in account history that has special comment. I do not know mql language so good and have problem to figure out logic how to solve this problem    //-- Information from history ordersint      hst,         hstAll=OrdersHistoryTotal()...
[Deleted]
  bet  none of you can write an EA like this.  losing money  like a boss lol 
[Deleted]
Hi, I want to show the crossover from the daily chart on a H1 or H4 chart. But I only want to show it once. The problem is, since the data is from the daily chart if there is a crossover it will be correct for the entire day on the H1 and H4 chart. So at every new bar on the H1 and H4 chart I will...
I would like to start this rectangle from midnight, how can I specify the time? ObjectCreate("box",OBJ_RECTANGLE,0,Time[24],hprice,Time[0],lprice);
[Deleted]
Hey I have been trying to code an ea that can open orders on different symbols but whenever it tries to open on a symbol that is not the current symbol I get the error "unknown symbol for ordersend function" which is error code 4106. Some one please help!
Well -intentioned rant follows:  There are hundreds of pages on the forum regarding Backtesting limitations and errors, yet a search in the book and documentation reveal nothing in the way of workable solutions. I have spent the last week addressing the well-documented problems with backtesting in...
[Deleted]
Dear Mates/Professional here, I am facing problem with meta 4 platform.I used drawing objects such as tradeline,gann analysis,shape, and more for only technical analysis better but it is not continue my screen i draw it after some while it disappered!!! not lasting more time ... My broker is ECN and...
[Deleted]
Hello Experts !   Please find the code here. When I try to backtest it, it shows Order Modify Error 1. Your help will be highly appreciated in this regard.   //+------------------------------------------------------------------+// SUPER SONIC EA BASED ON CUSTOM...
I've done a fair amount of back-testing before, but today I have seen something very strange that is interfering with the operation.  When doing a visual back-test (in order to look at the trades and see if they agree with what I intended to automate), at the end of a simulation, 95 indicator...
Hi Coders, being the OO guy that I am, one of my concerns is whatever happens to custom arrays when the lifecycle of an indicator ( within which such arrays are defined)draws to an end. More specifically: Is there any garbage collector which takes care of this, including arrays which have been...
[Deleted]
Hello, Is there a way to delete the info  in the data window without deleting the actually indicator. I have some indicators that I want on my charts, but I don't need the info in the data window. Is that possible to do? Thanks
[Deleted]
I wanna mention a trading strategy that combine considering swap fixed income and currency pair Hedge. As we know, AUD has higher interest rate compared to USD, JPY, or EUR. and CAD has a middle interest rate. If we hold a position for a long time, swap as kinda fixed income is very considerable....
[Deleted]
Hello! As I mentioned in the subject, i wan't to place buttons on a chart . I know that there are similar posts on this forum, but i can't find the answer to my question. I think that buttons must be provided in such a .dll file, right? And use it in a mql4-script? For learning and testing proposes
[Deleted]
Hi ya..    I was hoping someone could help please.. When using the rectangle tool in MT4 it might show up for few seconds then disappear and won't show on other TF's at all??..however  when using triangle or Ellipse tool they stay on the page and other TF's.. Would any one know how to resolve this...
[Deleted]
Hello Everyone,  I have have spent all of my life trying to put the right indicators together for the best result; however, for some odd reason my Metatrader has stopped working on Windows 8.  I was wondering if anyone in here happens to know in what folder Metatrader keeps the indicators that you...
Hello everyone, This may be a simple question, but I am new to programming MQL4 and appreciate the patience. I have conducted a script to take a trade, and the compilation said 0 errors. However when I add it to the chart, nothing happens. The journal records it successfully, but no trade is taken....
[Deleted]
May i know how should i fix this problem? i googled the error it says it can be fixed by adding RefreshRates() because the bid /ask values are outdated, i added the refresh function to my code but the same error still jumps out  OrderClose error 138
No idea is this the place to ask but here is the deal: Is there a price crossing MA EA with the following: BUY set up: 1. Price crossing certain MA 2. BAR CLOSING PASS THE MA 3. Entry on the break of the high of the closed bar with variable for how many pips from the high The Sell has reversed rules...
Dear Community, I have a question: If I test my expert advisor in the visual mode (every tick mode), then the closed/modified positions are shown too late in the results-tab of the strategy tester. I can see the trades in the chart but not in the results-tab. I get the results delayed and MetaTrader...
please help me with this icustom condition? it should open buy & sell orders ;-)   two1 = iCustom (NULL,0,"fx4",30,false,true, 4,0);   two2 = iCustom (NULL,0,"fx4",30,false,true, 5,0);   if (Bid<two2) sign1=1;   if (Ask>two1) sign1=-1; DECOMPILED (stolen) CODE REMOVED
Hello, Does anyone know when Metaquotes releases the next batch of history files? Today it is not possible to download for year 2012. Regards, Attila
Hi, I am looking to create an email alert or sound alert programme? It is simply 3 moving averages , 20ma ,100ma and 200ma. I am looking to get an email alert when the 20 crosses the 100 which is above the 200 for a buy and the opposite for a sell. Is this something you can do? If so I would be
  Engineer Garin's Paraboloid  (239   1 2 3 4 5 ... 23 24)
Take a parabolic vulgaris. Slow it down a bit (0.01/0.2). When the parabolic changes its direction (moves over the price), we open a pair of orders - Buy and Sell. The lots are the same. At the next jump of the parabolic, we close the order that is in the plus position. We wait for the next jump and
Hello, I'm searching for indicators/ functions which handle Voigt's trailing stop regarding Innenstäbe. I don't know the english terms for all this Markttechnik stuff. Have you seen something like that in this code base?
Does anyone know of a customized Amazing Forex System EA v1.1.8 that will reenter the entry order if timed out? Any testing done with such a system?  Thanks!
Today an article Charts without "holes" was published, which describes in detail the algorithm for filling in missing bars. There was so much "shouting" (and just statements) on the forum in favour of such charts that I just couldn't help but look into the matter =) So, let's try it and make
Greetings, I built a part in my sound() routine that will force 'full play' of the file it plays (some of them are more the 5 sec). It does it by extracting the length part that I added to the filename as [6] meaning - 6 sec full play (example:  'time to TP.wav' -> time to TP[6].wav ) Well, in most...
[Deleted]
Hi looking for help with an ea. I have an ea that closes all positions on a chart once a certian profit has been achieved but the problem is the profit setting is in $ and i want it in pips. I basically am using it to delete any pending hedge orders i have setup a couple of worries i have is if i...
[Deleted]
  Period Question  (2)
Is there a way to find the start of a new period?  For example, on a 15 minute chart, the start of a new period?   Thanks! 
Hi All, This is the first time I am encountering such a problem: I downloaded  FXDD MT4  platform several months ago after some time  the trial period finished .So couple of days ago I erased the FXDD MT4 from my computer/ C including my personal details.Again yesterday  I downloaded the MT4 from...