Simple EA wanted for pending orders with moving SL and TP

Does anyone know of a free EA that can do the following:

1) Let you set a pending order with initial entry, TP1 and SL

2) lets you input TP1, TP2, TP3, TP4,....,TPn (each one definable by user, per trade).  For example: TP1 = 20 pips TP2 = 40 pip TP 3 = 100 pips TP 4 = 150 pips  in one instance. 

3) operates like this automatically:  once trade is executed if it doesn't hit SL, once it hits TP1 it moves the initial SL up to BE for the trade.  Then if revised SL isn't hit, once it moves from TP1 to TP2 then SL moves from BE to TP1.  Then if revised SL isn't hit, once it moves from TP2 to TP3 then it moves the SL from TP1 to TP2.  Etc.  UNTIL the last TPn defined in the list by the user.  At TPn (the last user-defined TP before the next one is left as a 0 or blank) the trade takes profit immediately.

4) sets a magic number for each of these trades (can place multiple on each pair/chart).  Each trade set by the EA can be managed separately, even multiple trades on the same pair. 

Nice to have (but not necessary):   1)shows on the chart, for each individual magic/trade, the entry point, order type (buy/sell), with TP and SL lines.

2)  allow a user-defined order expiry date/time

I figure there must be a free EA out there that does basic pending order management like this.  Is there?  Or a paid one anyone knows of?  Hopefully bug free?

You might be thinking I just need a basic trailing stop EA.  Just want to point out that this involves pre-defined TP levels for me that may not be linear. 

Use your favorite search engine and search for "mt4 order manager". You can pay someone to built exactly what you want at the Job section.
Reason: