Why differents backtest's results in 3 PC with same metatrader configuration ?

Why I've differents results in 3 PC with same parameters in entry, same dates range and same broker ? 

I've the follow results. 

- Backtest in First:

1rst Backtest

- 2nd Backtest:

2nd Backtest

- 3rd Backtest 

3rd Backtest

Davidafx:

Why I've differents results in 3 PC with same parameters in entry, same dates range and same broker ? 

I've the follow results. 

Your history data is not the same . . .  

Bars in test:  1220, 1126 & 1126  

Ticks Modelled: 15554, 21006 & 20784

What was the Spread for each test ?  you need to know this information,  add a Print() in deinit to print the Spread. 

RaptorUK:

Your history data is not the same . . .  

Bars in test:  1220, 1126 & 1126  

Ticks Modelled: 15554, 21006 & 20784

What was the Spread for each test ?  you need to know this information,  add a Print() in deinit to print the Spread. 

yes, I've same spread, it's fixing at 2.7 pips

Davidafx:

yes, I've same spread, it's fixing at 2.7 pips
You printed it from the EA at the time that you did the test ?

RaptorUK: Ticks Modelled: 15554, 21006 & 20784

Obviously everything is-not the same from the ticks modeled.

Davidafx:Why I've differents results in 3 PC with same parameters in entry, same dates range and same broker ? 

Allot of reasons. Redo the tests. Follow the following steps.

1. Disconnect all the Platforms from the broker's server.
  2. Copy the data from the history folder from 1st computer to all computer.
  3. Print out all the market-info within init() during the tests.
  4. Do-Not test with Control-Point [its the absolute worse model].
  5. Do-Not use Random() which could influence the results.

no

Davidafx:
no
So you have many possible variables . . .  you need to make sure they are ALL the same,  same Spread, same history, same settings  ( sets files can help ).

With :

int deinit()

{

double    spread=MarketInfo("EURUSD",MODE_SPREAD);

Print("spread: ", spread);

} 

PC 1 have 2.5, PC 2 have 2.7 and PC 3 have 2.6.

The control point suits us because I use a wide trading and a Daily data. 

Davidafx:

With :

PC 1 have 2.5, PC 2 have 2.7 and PC 3 have 2.6.

The control point suits us because I use a wide trading and a Daily data. 

So you have different History data and different Spread . . .  why do you expect the same results ?

As I was a member of the same broker for the 3 PC (so same spread), with same procedure to get data history, I think that results should be about similar but not so differents. How I may fix the value of spread for 3 PC in backtest ?

Davidafx:
As I was a member of the same broker for the 3 PC (so same spread), with same procedure to get data history, I think that results should be about similar but not so differents. How I may fix the value of spread for 3 PC in backtest ?
Take ubzen's  advice,  disconnect from your Broker so the Spread does not change,  I do this by entering an incorrect login ID and then trying to login, it will fail and disconnect you from your Broker.  Then you can use a spread controller script of some kind . . . there are a few,  search using Google,  so you can fix your Spread.  Then copy your History data from one terminal to the other 2 . . .   make sure you backup anything you don't want to lose. 
Reason: