MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 942

Hi All Can someone please tell me how to change the line thickness in the code of an indicator called " GMMA Short .mq4" ?  Thank you very much. fxarcher 
[Deleted]
Can any expert help me how to get TotalProfit in PIP / Point suppose below code for getting Profit in Currency Terms how can I get this in PIP terms   double TotalCurProfit(int magic)  {      double CurrentProfit = 0;   for(int cnt = 0; cnt < OrdersTotal(); cnt++)     {       OrderSelect(cnt,...
This is the strangest thing. All my MT4 platforms are not showing the bid or the ask price correctly in the strategy tester. For example, I am drawing text or arrow price label objects to display these values under visual mode. They used to work, but now the values are way off. Can someone look into...
[Deleted]
All , I'm stumpted here... I trying to disable further trading if its Friday 9AM (PST) 17:00 GMT from Server  Here is my code, but it doesn't seem to work... extern int        vDayOfWeek           =5;extern int        vHour                =17;extern int        vMinute              =00;string...
Dear all, I created my first script and it works fine, but I don't know how can I add a Yes/No window every time I put it in a chart, as all default MT4 scripts do now. Could please someone give me some hint? Thank you very much in advance.
datetime DayOneArray[] = {D'0000.00.00 00:00:00',D'0000.00.00 00:00:00'};  // no valid time identified on this daydatetime DayTwoArray[] = {D'0000.00.00 05:45:00',D'0000.00.00 15:00:00'};Etc.So then we have function:void DoSomethingOnDay(int day){   datetime TimeArray[]; // cannot define as pointer...
[Deleted]
/*Exp Moving Avg*/ EMA = iMA ( NULL , 0 , 3 , 0 , MODE_EMA , PRICE_CLOSE ,BarShift); Print (EMA); When im checking at the Console the EMA vaule's its always constant\not changing\ always the same number . (double EMA; as a global) the bar
[Deleted]
Please help me to use OrdersTotal() function to calculate specific trade by specific magic number  OrdersTotal() function usually retrieve total numbers of trade either those are executed by different EA or manual I want to get numbers of trade executed by specific ea with specific magic number....
[Deleted]
Hello MLQ4 Community, I try to develop an Expert that needs to open, for testing purposes, buys and sells operations at specific dates of years. This is the codes I know to open at specific hour every day; but not apply for the purposes, because not always needs to open operations during the week....
Hi, I have been trying without progress (im nothing more than a cut and paste guy) to create an indicator which does the following.   Gives the average daily range ADR for a specified period (x) days but only for the specified hours (start - end) I want to have an indicator I can place on GPBUSD...
Hi, i m trying to call iCustom of a Pivot Points custom indicator that i ve build.   This PP cusom indicator got Daily, Weekly and Monthy Pivot Lines that i m drawing on the chart using objects so i do not need to use any buffers. I use only some global double series of variables like Weekly_P,...
i was held by a strange error for more than two days. After the help of one of my friends, i found that the problem is the result of incomplete historical data. Is it possible to download the historical  data for all the symbols, and how? i am nowdevelopeing a program to scan all the tradable...
[Deleted]
When getting a value of the last daily bar using iHigh it returns only rounded number and I need all digits for precision. double high = iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_D1,1); returns 1.329 while the high is 1.32899  I cannot use DoubleToStr as I need the value as "double" for further processing. Any idea how to...
Hi all, is there the possibility that the broker does not accept a pending order if the price indicated is too For instance, the ask price is 125.41 and I want to place a pending buystop @ 125.421, is this a valid request or not? I don't see warnings or messages in the diary and in the expersts tab...
/* Done      by    Rajandran R *//* Author of www.marketcalls.in  */_SECTION_BEGIN("SuperTrend");SetBarsRequired(100000,0);GraphXSpace = 15;SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates);Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorBlack ), styleNoTitle |ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() );...
I'm trying to perform a simple spread check before placing trades, but I just can't get it to work. Can someone help me out? thanks!!!! extern double MaxSpread1 = 3 ; if (MarketInfo( "GBPUSD" ,MODE_SPREAD) < MaxSpread1) { OrderSend ( "GBPUSD" ,OP_SELL, 1.0 ,MarketInfo( "GBPUSD"
[Deleted]
Using MLQ4, how can I run an Expert Adviser on one account that will automatically open a trade in a different account?
[Deleted]
Hello,    I am trying to come-up with solid functions for opening and closing orders.    Here is the routine for closing I am currently using:    The main issue is I often get error 129, and the routine exits leaving my position open. I won't post the opening function, but it is very similar and...
[Deleted]
How can I get an array from a string using MLQ4?  In the code below, the alert is blank:   int start() {    string aPair[];    string Pairs = "EURUSD,USDJPY,AUDUSD,EURCHF,USDCAD,EURGBP,NZDUSD,EURJPY,GBPUSD,USDCHF,GBPCHF";    StrToStringArray(Pairs, aPair);    Alert(aPair[2]);  // Should alert...
  40/100 = 0 why?  (4)
I just test this one Comment(" 40%= ", 40/100); it show me 0, why?
[Deleted]
How can I remove all non-alphanumeric characters?  This does not work: Alert( AlphaNumeric("Hello 123 !@# WORLD") ); ///// FUNCTIONvoid AlphaNumeric (string istr)   {  string other="Aa";  string ostr = "";  for (int i=0; i<StringLen(istr); i++)  {    string s = StringSubstr(istr,i,1);    if ((s >=...
[Deleted]
Theoretically speaking is it logical to say use a recent time period for in sample optimization and then use a backward time period for out of sample testing. For example optimizing a system on 4H data for 2012 and then use 2011 H4 data for out of sample testing. Will the results of the system be...
Hi all, Is there any code/indy known to be available which would calculate exposure to individual currencies. That is, let's say I am short EURUSD 0.5 lots, long AUDJPY 0.25 lots and long USDCHF 0.5 lots, I want to know my individual exposure to EUR, USD, AUD, JPY and CHF (totals for each). I think
[Deleted]
do i need to be a computer wiz to be able to use meta trader..i friend just let me on to it, and i have to say im a little bit intimidated(that in itself is an understatement)
Hi all,    What I'm looking for is way to get a signal to open orders based in datetime I mean,  if time now is different from time previous then the price will obviously be different and so if  Bid now is n pips above (or down) the Bid of time previous then a condition is created to open an order....
Hi I want a horizontal line on my chart thats always is for example 15 pips fom the price, one line above and one below price. Is this possible in metatrader 4 original functions or do i have to use an custom indicator? In that case does someone know any indicator that will fork for this purpose? 
[Deleted]
  Chart pattern  (4)
Hello, when we built an EA and we make a back test, we open the chart to see where it works fine or not and try to correct the mistakes... MT4 always opens it's own default chart. With grid and it's own indicators colors... Is there a way to control this? To use the default pattern I have saved, or
Hello dear friends... I have MT4 on my iPhone 3GS, but iOS 6.1 and everything seems cool, except one thing. There is no the red "TRADE" button there. Only "Chart", "Details", "Cancel". Anyone met my problem and know how to solve it?  Thanks..  ( here is the screen shot)   http://oi48.tinypic...
[Deleted]
Hi, Can anyone tell me why the price scale on MT4 charts is not uniform?  As can be seen from the attached image, the interval on the price scale varies. The values and interval are here: Scale Value Interval 1.32925     0.00120 1.32805     0.00115 1.32690     0...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, i want to show a text object in the left corner of the chart window but with this code a can never see a text object. What is wrong? I can't find the right solution by myself. int init()  {  ObjectCreate("Text1", OBJ_TEXT, 0, 0, 0);  ObjectSet("Text1", OBJPROP_XDISTANCE,...