Demonstration trading from Dr.F.

Good afternoon.

Partly as a continuation of the "Absolute Courses" thread (by virtue of being here), and partly anew (by virtue of the basis on new ideas), I am continuing with demo trading.

At first, on a demo account. For about a week or two, to analyze a new idea. After that I will repeat demo trading on a real account.

Demo account details:

Login in MetaTrader: 9331780, Server: Alpari-ECN-Demo, Demo password: Forex777

Opened the first three trades.

Dr.F.:

Good afternoon.

Partly as a continuation of the "Absolute Courses" thread (by virtue of being here), and partly anew (by virtue of the basis on new ideas), I am continuing with demo trading.

At first, on a demo account. For about a week or two, to analyze a new idea. After that I will repeat demo trading on real account.

Demo is not serious.

Of course it would be more interesting to monitor the real account at least one hundred-bucks, preferably on ECN.

DYN:

A demo demonstration is not serious.

Of course it would be more interesting to watch the real, preferably on ECN, at least for a hundred bucks.

I need a week for analysis on the demo. Then I promise a new real for 5 000 rubles again.

Is this your special method of standing out from the crowd? Why notSignals?

I see ... and will you trade manually or with an advisor?

FAQ:
Is this your special method of standing out from the crowd? Why notSignals?

I've never seen the signals service you showed me before. I will trade by hand, as always. I am not able and do not want to write Expert Advisors. I'm spending my time on ideas, not coding.

At the moment, five trades are open. All are around zero.

It will be interesting if all 5 will close by TP.

Dr.F.:

This is the first time I have ever seen the signal service you have shown me. I will trade by hand, as always. I am not able and do not want to write any Expert Advisors. I'm dedicating my time to ideas, not coding.

Then you must have the wrong forum, have you ever read its description, or haven't you seen what most threads are about?

FAQ:

Then you must have the wrong forum, have you ever read its description, or haven't you noticed what most of the threads are about?

In my humble opinion I have not misread the forum. Didn't read the description. Didn't notice what most of the threads were about. My focus is not on mcl but on the physics of the market. I currently have a good new idea. Here's a look at the results.

I suggest you start discussing your trading idea (strategy) to at least fit the forum profile.

Otherwise, the topic will be demolished.

Better yet, go straight toSignals.

Reason: