MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 930

[Deleted]
Hi, can i attach 8 different EA of different strategies to a single account trading the same currency pair  what can be problems in doing so?     
[Deleted]
Hi All, I have been spread betting FX manually for the last 3 years. I have decided I want to automate some of my manual systems so I decided to learn MQL4.    I am learning MQL4 from the MQL book on this site. I find the book excellent. I am studying the chapter on "Opening and Placing Orders"...
I need a Drag and Drop Stop Loss and a Drag and Drop Take profit indicator. The one I have that works for one of my brokers doesn't work for another. Any suggestions would be very helpful?
[Deleted]
i'm currently having problem on logging in to mobile metatrader 4 on all my devices after password changed. seriously need help. urgent! thank you.
Hello, I'm finding wrong data when I export live information to an Excel lookalike: Here you can see the formules in cells: And these are the displayed results: USDJPY data is correct and the "Full" and "Time" columns too, but the bid, ask, high and low data is wrong (except in USDJPY) Any clue?...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I have a one-line CSV file with 6 integer values in it.  I am trying to read it and write it to a two-dimensional array, but I can't get my code to compile.  Please help! Code:        int handle;       handle=FileOpen("Strat10.csv", FILE_CSV|FILE_READ,';');       if(handle>0)       {...
hello, i want to creating vertical lines when my EA go long or short. What code i must put it to my ea? thanks
I have opened a mutlichart window of 8 forex pairs. The Support and Resistance lines I have place disappear when I switch to another chart.  Is there some about multichart windows that cause this to happen.  I would appreciate anuy thoughts on how I may overcome this problem. Regards to fellows...
i have a job for a programmer i need a Ea Expert adv  robot for mt4 and ill pay good is simple i think please email me at private message - subject   MT4 INDICATOR  and i send the details please make sure you are a programer  not a newbie  
[Deleted]
Can anyone tell me whether it's possible to have MQL4 calculate a moving average of an indicator such as the RSI? It can be done in MT4 but I don't know whether it can be programmed in MQL4. Thanks in advance
Hi there. I guess the subject explains my question. Are there some way to change at the same time, with one click, the Zoom or the Timeframes of all open charts in MT4? Some script or tool... I am talking about to change all the open charts, for example from 1 hour to 15 minutes or other timeframe,...
[Deleted]
1. Can I increase font size on chart? 2. Can I set times to my local time zone? 3. Is there a way to see past bars open, high, low, close without having to put the cursor directly on that bar's close? Can I make a data box or something that gives me the ohlc info w/o needing to strain my eyes and...
[Deleted]
I have an EA that opens orders based on trendlines I can drag around the chart. I'd like to quickly reset this EA by applying it to a new chart leaving the lines in place. I've writen a simple script to delete certain components, leaving the lines. However, the dupliate MagicNumber (extern...
[Deleted]
  Value of iCustom  (2)
Hi guys, i tried to get the value of a custom indicator but it failed. I attached the indicator but sometimes it doesn't deliver any values. double Value = iCustom(NULL,0,"HMA_v07",Cross_Fast_Period,0,0);
void start(){                       string _trade_ticker=Symbol();if(_orders>0){               i=0;               double _stop_loss;               for(i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--){                  if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==false){ continue;}                  if(OrderSymbol()...
[Deleted]
  We should write an advisor.  (66   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Need to raelise an advisor, free of charge)). Anyone willing to cooperate? It is very necessary. Write here, or better in ICQ 371364205
[Deleted]
Hi again I have a problem with a custom indicator. When attached to a chart it displays inherently a wrong value - it needs to be compiled up to three times to get the correct one (see below: 0,265 vs. 8,50), would be pleased for some help......
[Deleted]
Hi  New to coding but not new to FX or EAs !!  I am wanting to try an ea that works like discribed - I feel my logic is right, but its not taking the right trades - basically it ignores the SMA indicator, and every bar is printing in the journal that their is a buy and a sell signal  Which should be...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm trying to create an indicator to label significant highs and lows . I'm stuck on two bits: 1) I think the code below should calculate how many bars to the previous high, but it doesn't appear to be working. This is just a test indicator in a separate window to check my code is working. 2)...
[Deleted]
  MT6  (2)
Any idea when MT6 will come out since MT5 does not seem to adopted by many users or Metaquotes will just keep updatin MT4 until it has all the features of MT5 with out the FIFO rules.  if you visit a popular forums like forex-tsd   MT4 has 1300 threads MT5 has 31 threads and half are about 2 years...
  0.06lot...  (1)
Hello! I subscribed a signal, and it is take a 0.06 lots, but my mt4 account is no, i dont understand, what is the problem. Can you help me?
Preliminary Announcement of the New MetaTrader 4 Build 480 New MetaTrader 4 client terminal is being prepared for release. Terminal: Added one click trading panel. To show/hide one click trading panel, use the icon in the upper left corner, a context menu command or Alt+T...
[Deleted]
  need some help  (5)
Hi Fellas seems as if i have written some bad code... I would like to measure the slope of a linear regression curve in dependence of the relative shift to the current bar, the function actually works but only for i=0, for every other value of i the function returns 2147483647.00 (empty value). What...
  IsDllsAllowed  (2)
Hi   I am trying to test if external dll's are allowed in my EA IsDllsAllowed() is always returning false even if I tick the option in preferences - but only on some brokers. I have tried it with Alpari and SVSX but both return false I have tried it with Instaforex and it works fine. All are demo...
#property library void f(int *j)  {    *j = 100;  } I save the above code in a  test.mqh  file. After pressing F5in MetaEditor. The compiler reports two errors: 1) *- comma expected. 2) j- variable not defined.  Can someone tell me what is the problem? and how should i correct this issue? Thanks a...
Good day to everyone, I'm having some trouble in determining the bar where a stop loss or take profit is taken for an order. The strategy that I'm trying to implement states that a new order can only be placed if no older orders were opened or closed (through stop loss/take profit) on the same bar....
ma14 = iMA(NULL,0,14,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); if i want add indicator  Iichimoku or IADX how i can add  Extreme_Spike and MA_Crossover_Histogram how i can find
Hello Everyone, Is this possible, that client should not Back-test of EA. If any one know, Plz! share this info. Thnx! in adv. 
I've been working on EA's for 5ish Months now, and i finally have one I feel quite happy with (Still not done, I'll never be 100% done untill I achieved the "grail" lol) but i've come to a dilema, now its come down to me being scared to let my baby loose into the real world. I'm not to scared to...
  fx market depth  (8)
Hello MQL4 community, While browsing the MQL5 market, I found an indicator representing majorities of buy to sell order ratio. I understand in MQL4, volume represents the amount of ticks per bar and not a buy to sell order ratio. I believe this might be a practical method to place order sends/closes...