good EA with simple strategy but it not work here is the EA - page 2

RaptorUK:
I think I posted on it . . .  I wonder who deleted it.

I guess it was MetaQuotes . . .   More info  (use online translation)

RaptorUK:
I guess it was MetaQuotes . . .   More info  (use online translation)

Hmmmm, interesting.

RaptorUK:
... I'm not in favour of closing topics,  it is,  in my opinion,  a facility that gets badly abused.

I agree...you never know when an older post could be helpful, even insightful, today or sometime in the future.  However, it would nice if older posts would become read-only after a certain time of inactivity (such as 1 year). 

RaptorUK:
I guess it was MetaQuotes . . .   More info  (use online translation)

I was puzzled when I read that (now deleted) post, but I found more (and better) explanations here (April 06, 2013) and here (April 12, 2013).

Lets switch the angle for a moment. There allot of comments not liking the new position Mq has taken. However, I'll play the devil's advocate in support of Mq. I'm gonna make a few assertions below and people can state if they agree or dis-agree with them.

1. I agree with Mq, People shouldn't break license agreements.
  2. This is just business, complaint are coming from people looking to replace Mq.
  3. 3rd parties apps caused allot of brokers to abuse their clients.
  4. Its about time, how else are people going to move to mt5.
  5. I intend to sell products on Markets, this helps me compete.
  6. I agree because if 3rd party apps causes system to crash, people would blame Mq.

ubzen:

Lets switch the angle for a moment. There allot of comments not liking the new position Mq has taken. However, I'll play the devil's advocate in support of Mq. I'm gonna make a few assertions below and people can state if they agree or dis-agree with them.

1. I agree with Mq, People shouldn't break license agreements.
  2. This is just business, complaint are coming from people looking to replace Mq.
  3. 3rd parties apps caused allot of brokers to abuse their clients.
  4. Its about time, how else are people going to move to mt5.
  5. I intend to sell products on Markets, this helps me compete.
  6. I agree because if 3rd party apps causes system to crash, people would blame Mq.

1.  I agree also.

2.  Complaints are coming from people who just use the tool without understanding the possible ramifications of how it was implemented.

3.  Yep.

4.  Not relevant.

5.  Not relevant

6.  Exactly.