MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 464

Hello everyone! For the life of me I can not figure this out. I'm trying to modify the take profit and stop loss of multiple trades in the same pair at different levels. Instead my EA updates all TP and SL in that pair. Can anyone figure this out? I'm giving you an example below.        for (int i...
Hello, Is it possible to get MT4 Server for developing MT4 plugins? So that one could develop plugins for MT4 Server, with a purpose of selling them to companies.
Hey guys could someone please tell how to activate both buy-line and sell-line indicators on the screen of MetaTrader 4
Hi guys!  Will someone please tell me how to instal my indicators/templet in this web terminal mt4 for Mac?  I just got back into trading after I took some time off and my desktop version I had installed on my mac doesn't seem to be working anymore.   Anything you can help me with would be so...
Hi Experts, pardon the pun! I have developed an EA that trades bank manipulation that is showing promising results during backrests. It uses dynamic lot sizes and does not use martingale or hold positions over weekends. It also trades longs only. Any further ideas to increase the effectiveness of...
who do I contact?
Hi, gus.  I watched test video , but I still don't konw how to testing , please help me. video link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAi6Q-jiONY 
Hi I was creating a simple indicator that will show High-Low for each bar but it doesn't do anything when I attach it to the chart. When I start debugging, debugging stops just after I press "Ok" for the indicator settings box....
  Nice code !  (9)
I would like to change this EA. The system should open a new position of 0,01 lot only if it reaches TP trading profit of 10 pips. Now the system recognizes the small profit position as the basis for opening a 0.01 lot (and that is the beginning of the cycle) A system starts from 0.01 flight and...
Hello everyone, I have had this on the back burners for some time now. I have removed some parts of the code so that it is hopefully easier to read. (note: Full code isn't functioning) void Market_Watch()  {   CurrentSymbol = SymbolName(Next_Symbol,TRUE);   CurrAsk       = MarketInfo(CurrentSymbol...
[Deleted]
Hi Guys I'm having a slight problem with getting the backtester and even live trading to get an indicator calculated only after a bar is closed. Say we're looking at an MA or MACD cross system, like the EA's provided with metatrader, with each tick of a bar, the MACD or MA could go from crossing or...
  GMT to Server  (54   1 2 3 4 5 6)
HI there! Im trying to get the difference from GMT to Server, but is the server shows midnight as 0 and GMT shows as 21, so of curse 21 - 0 = 21. 21 would be the wrong different between GMT and Server in my case. How do i calculate it the right way. Thanks a lot, Piero int start(){      datetime...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|CLASS instrument                                                  |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+class instrument  {public:   string            symbol;...
I need some help to formulate a code which will close the order exactly at the bar's end.It is for a special scalper EA, so it needs pinpoint precision.Let me illustrate what i mean: Here you can see for example an M15 EUR/USD chart.Now imagine if i had any indicator that took me into a long trade
Hi friends, I coded to close my order partially - for example close only 2 lots of a 10 lots order- and then I found out that after the partial closing (closing some of the order lots) the order number has been changed into a new number. I also tested it manually in other brokers and there was the...
Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone can help. I'm looking for a way to code in MQL4 that allows me to calculate the movement in price, as a percentage, from a recent high or low to the current price. I am aware if the iHigh and iHighest functions in MQL4, but the problem with these is time frames. For...
I usually do manual backtesting and use F12 key to forward the candlestick one be one. (F12 key in backtesting is mentioned at  https://www.fxdayjob.com/manual-backtesting-in-mt4) I want to speed up this, e.g., by pressing S key, 5 or 10 candlesticks are forwarded. I wrote the following code, but...
  Beginner Problems!  (15   1 2)
Firstly let me start by saying I have no coding background (bar a small bit of HTML and CSS, not much use here). I have been trying unsuccessfully to code an EA for this strategy, using online guides and taking "inspiration" from other EA's. Needless to say, it hasn't worked very well. Before I go...
Hi I'm trying to make an EA which check some conditions in all time frames . whenever conditions output was true in one of time frames it must send the position . my questions : 1- is it correct way to make it multi time ? 2 - i don't know how to say if you sent a position don't repeat sending
On testing an EA - Report - Mismatched Chart Errors.  On one computer I get 115 errors on another I get 813 with exactly the same Expert Properties.  This of course changes the profits significantly.  Would you explain to me how this occurs and suggest how I might reduce this number.
Hi, Anybody here who knows how to become official data provider for MT4? If yes please help me.  Thanks, Santosh More
  EA doesn't work  (5)
Can anyone please make this EA works again? Thank you
  Coding  (1)
Please code this for me in Metatrader4: R1,R2,R3 & PP, S1,S2,S3. permanent on cht. Arrow outputs prefared?  // -- CALCULATION FOR PIVOTS ---        PP[i] = (Highpoint[i]+Lowpoint[i]+Closepoint[i])/3;     R1[i] = (2*PP[i]) - Lowpoint[i];     S1[i] = (2*PP[i]) - Highpoint[i];     R2[i] = PP[i] +...
Good morning all. I use the this code to take screenshot yet when I open the file there are no picture. Can somebody identify my dumb dumb. Many thanks in advance. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
Hello People, I am looking for some indicator that would allow me to zoom out more than it does by default. I would like to see 7200 minute candles (5 days of the week) crunched into in the displayed screen. Is there any indicator that would allow me to do it? Thank you
[Deleted]
Hello, i have a function created with wininet which does read the website content into a string and i am wondering, when i change the website content then the function does not show me the new content, but when i close metatarder and start new, then he show me now the new website content, but why...
Hi guys, So i wanted to use iBarShift to find out in a higher timeframe, which bar covers a specific time. But it does return -1 sometimes (i put false as the exact parameter ). My suspicion is that it does that because the bars are not yet initialized in the higher timeframe. Only when i enter that
Hi I want to create 4 random numbers at every tick. These could be either 1,2,3,4,5. So at every tick  formula creates 1 random number e.g 1 etc. How do you do this in MQL4? Thanks.
I have a scirpt that will close all trades.. At the end it prints that the trade was closed successfully... Can i add this line of code (TpAmount+=OrderTicket(OrderProfit);) and get the profit/loss of the trade just closed and have it add to my previous TpAmount variable? here is the code...  {...
Hi all I would like to know how to create these little line markers just above the time line y axis. They are not able to be selected or moved around. I cannot find a OBJ_TYPE corresponding to it in ObjectCreate().